1

YN POV

i was currently at work, working over hour as i didnt want to be at home and needed the money. you might think i am being needy but i am only doing this so i am able to get away from my mother and start a new life by myself. it was around 9pm on a friday and on these days, my mother woul usually have friends around drinking so thats why i am working later.

TIME SKIP (im lazzyyy)

it is now 10:30pm and i have finished work and i am walking home. i have to walk places as i dont have a car and dont want to waste my money on getting an uber. i get to the front off the house and see a car i dont recognize. i started to panic as when there are new cars around the house, god knows what is going to happen. i finally build up the courage to go in the house and see what is happening on tonight's agenda.

"your late!" my mother yelled at me

"im sorry. tonight was really busy and they wanted me to help out" i lied

"ok well clean up. the mess is in the kitchen" she said slapping me around the face. great.

as i am walking towards the kitchen, i see two people sitting on the couch. one elder woman, around my mothers age and a boy. around my age. i didnt pay attention to them as i knew what my mother would do if she saw me looking. it wouldnt end well. the kitchen was a mess. it was like a tornado was in there. pots and pans were everywhere and food on the counters. it was a good think that i worked in a place where you had to was up fast so i was able to clean the kitchen in around 10 minutes. once that was done, i headed straight to my bedroom and counted up the money i earned tonight.

$45.65 not bad

i stashed it away with the rest of my money and hid it away in one of my draws and put the key in my bra. i put it there because i know she wouldnt look there but i know she will one day.