5

YN POV

"how are we going to get out of here?" i asked 

"well, i figured that we wont be able to go out through the front door so i think the window would be the best way" he said. i guess he has been thinking about that for a while. but, how am i going to be able to go through the window. i wont be able to fit.

"i wont be able to fit" i said

"are you fucking kidding me?" he said angrily "if i can fit though that window, you can. dont ever say anything like that. ok?" he said sternly

"ok" i said quietly.

"look, im sorry. i dont want to hear you putting yourself down. you are beautiful and always will be" he said. did he just say that?

COLBYS POV

did i just say that? have i just admitted that i have feeling for her? well, i guess i just have.

"did you just say im beautiful?" she questioned me 

"yeah" i said quietly

"thankyou, colby" he saying my name has got me feeling some type of way. 

i gestured to the window and she looked. after a couple of minutes, she put her bag behind her back and walked over to the window. her bag was one of those Adidas ones that most guys have. you know, the ones that can be on your back and you have your arms free? yeah that one. it was the same color as the one i had at home. it looked good on her and the way it rested complimented her. i know. it sounds weird but it did.  

"you ok over there?" she said bringing me out of my thoughts

"what? yeah, yeah im good"

"ok well, do you wanna go now?" she said having one foot out the window

"yeah, lets go" 'baby' i so badly wanted to say. ughh. she is just ugh. everything i want and im not sure how i am going to be able to handle my feelings towards here. i just hope that she feels the same way about me. 

she dropped her bag out of the window making it lad on the floor. you would have thought that it made a thud, but it didnt. it was quiet. she then later dropped out of the window as well. i walked over there and saw her standing up looking at me. i was debating weather to jump or slide down to make a softer landing.

"are you a pussy" she said

"no" i said as calmly as i could

"if you say so"

i then jumped out of the window and steadying myself. i then walked over to her and gave her a smile. i grabbed her hand and put my fingers between hers. and she later did the same thing. i could tell she wasnt used to having people be like this to her and i am glad i am the first one to be doing this (and i hope i am the only one that gets to do this). i walked us over to my car and guided her to the passenger side. i took her bag and placed it in the back seat.

"buckle up, we have a long drive ahead of us" i said getting into the drivers seat

"ok" is all she said and we pulled away from her house and on our way to my house.