8

<this is a long one so be prepared>

YN POV

after i woke up, i realized that i had been sleeping next to colby. not going to lie, i didnt feel awkward but it did feel weird. i had never slept next to a guy and this was the first time. i had been in relationships in the past but they never ended well. i will explain later but right now, i decided to tease colby a little. i will admit, the time we were texting, i did develop a little crush on him but i know i dont have a chance with him. i mean like, look at me! i am as flat as a pancake and have to shape at all. i am the definition of a little boy. i mean, having a flat chest meant i didnt have to wear a proper bra (dont worry, i wear sports bras as they are hella comfortable and are better than a bra) and having a flat booty had its advantages and disadvantages. the positives were that i dont have to worry about guys staring at my ass because there is nothing there. the sad part is that when i fall over, i fall over. like bambi. there is nothing for me to land on and i get bruised. anyway, enough of the sad stuff, back to the me facing colby. i raised my hand and lightly rubbed my thumb on his cheek for a couple seconds. i noticed that he wasnt waking up and figured out that he was a heavy sleeper. that makes two of us. i heard some footsteps coming down the stairs and i pretended that i was sleeping and closed my eyes. i heard the steps coming closer and then someone lightly shaking me.

i rolled over and 'opened my eyes' to look at the person. they had blonde hair and blue eyes.

"hey not to be rood or anything but who are you?" the  boy asked

"im yn and who are you?"

"im sam and ive heard about you but i never knew what you looked like"

"what do you mean?" i questioned

"well, colby would go on about you all the time an would never shut up about how much he liked you" 

"oh" i said and looked back over to colby

"sorry for waking you" he said

"its ok i was already awake an d when i heard footsteps i panicked and 'went to sleep'" i air quoted the last part

"ok, well do you want to help me wake up colby because he isnt waking up any time soon" he asked

"yeah im down for that" i replied

he walked over to the kitchen and i followed as well. he grabbed two pans and gave them to me and another two for himself. i put the dots together and realized that this is going to be loud. we walked back over to colby and looked at each other with evil grins on our faces.

"on the count of three" i nodded "one, two, THREE!!" and we bashed the pans together

he fell of the couch started and looked at us. he looked at me so mad and with a smirk. oh shit. what have i gotten myself into.

"oh shit" i said quietly and ran. i ad no clue where i was going so i ran.

i could hear someone running behind me and they were close. i decided to run up the stairs and go into colbys room and lock the door. when i got in the room i realized that his door was broken and i couldnt lock it

"your getting it" he yelled

he came into the room and closed the door. he was walking closer to me and i was walking away form him. i had nowhere to go. i could jump out the window but he would grab me from behind. as i was walking further back, i bashed into something and fell backwards. the bed. he continued walking and then crawled on top of me. we had been looking at each other and he started to lean forwards and so did i. then i happened. we kissed.