4

YN POV

i pulled away from the hug and walked over to my bed and looked at colby.

"so, this is my room. its not much but it does the job" i said. all i had was a bed and a blanket with one pillow. my art stuff was scattered at one side of the room with some of the pieces that i have done stuck on the wall. these were the ones that i was really proud off and had a lot of meaning behind them. i could tell that he was looking at them and staring at a couple of them.

"can i have a look in your book?" he asked pointing to the one on the floor

"yeah sure"i replied and got on the floor with him

we had been looking in the book for what felt like forever and when i looked at my phone i didnt realize how late it was. 2am.

"colby you have to go home" i said

"why?"

"its 2am"i replied. i could tell on his face that he didnt want to go home.

"i live with friends its ok" he said

"but you have to"

"if i do you are coming with me"

COLBYS POV

i was not leaving her here. she doens t deserve to be treated this way. and be living this was. she deserves to be living in a house that has heating and a comfortable bed. like mine. im not bragging or anything but, she deserves it.

"if i do you are coming with me" i said sternly

"what? are you crazy!" she whisper yelled

crazy for you "no, i just dont want you to be living like this" i said

"its fine, ive lived like this most of my life, im used to it"

"but you shouldnt be" i said standing up. i could tell she was scared now by my sudden action "im sorry, i didnt mean to scare you" i said getting back on the floor with her.

"so erm.. what will i need?" she asked

"are you coming?" i asked shocked

"yes dummy. i want to get out of here" 

"erm, well your essentials and stuff"

she shot up off the floor and started packing. she first did all her art stuff. she was really good at doing that. when she explained to me what it all meant, i could tell she had been through a lot. she was a strong girl and i am starting to fall in love with her. what am i kidding. i am in love with her. even though she is 19 and im 22, i will still love her. she was now doing her clothes. not many but she said it was enough to do the job. i am buying her new ones whether she liked it or not. once she was done she turned to me and smiled. that smile. that damn smile.