6

THIRD PERSPECTIVE

the girl and the boy had been in the car for 3 hours and the sun had started to rise. the boy that was driving looked over to the girl in his passenger seat and saw that she was sleeping. his eyes softened when he saw that she was sleeping. from someone in the street, you would think that they are boyfriend and girlfriend, but they arent. it was like he was in love and she had no clue. 

after another hour of the two being on the road, they had pulled up to a house. the boy put in a code that unlocked the gate and he drove in and closed the gate. he took one more look at the girl and stared at her in awe. he put one hand under her legs and the other behind her back to get her out of the car. he held her so gently like she was fragile. he closed the car door as quietly as he could so that he wouldnt wake her up. she stirred a little in her sleep but remained sleeping. 

he walked into the house. all lights off and all quiet. he took her up the stairs and towards what appeared to be his bedroom. he placed her on the bed gently and tucked her in like she was a baby. he gave her a little kiss in the top of her head and walked away. he took a pillow and blanket and walked out of the room. it appeared as he wanted to giver her some space and not want to sleep in the same bed/room as her.

COLBYS POV

i had brought her to my room and tucked her in my bed. i placed a kiss on her head and got my things and left to sleep downstairs. i couldnt help it with kissing her head. she was like a sleeping baby. a cute one. i went down stairs and walked over to the couch and laid down. as much as ii wanted to sleep in the same bed as her, i knew that it would be awkward when we woke up. she had just met me and would wake up in the same bed as me. i didnt want that so sleeping downstairs would have been the best option.