9

<SMUT WARNING> <this is a lengthy one and its exactly 1000 words minus this bit. if you dont like smut just carry on and dont read this. thankyou and peace out> <it was hella awkward as well>

COLBYS POV

i just leaned in and kissed her. i have been wanting to do this ever since we started talking and now i am able to do it. ugh. my feeling were going all over the place and i had no control over them. our lips moved in sync. as she kissed back. SHE KISSED BACK. does that mean she liked me? i think she likes me. she likes me? SHE LIKES ME! i couldnt help it. i decided to deepen the kiss and she what she would do and she deepened it even further. is that even possible? well, i guess it is with us. she then moved her hand to my hair and started to play with it whilst she kissed me. i let out a moan as that she literally hits the spot. i felt her smirk and she knew what she was doing to me. a couple seconds passed and she flipped us over. it startled me as i love being dominant and in control but i guess she wanted to be in control. 

she pulled her lips away from mine and i whimpered with the loss of contact. her lips are like a drug and i am addicted. she smirked more and slowly but surely started to grind my on lower half. my eyes rolled into the back of my head and i let out a moan. she started to go harder and faster and my boner was getting harder and harder. im going to explode.

"dont tease" i said between moans and groans

"does baby want me?" she said so seductively

"yes" i said breathlessly

"whats the magic word?" she said slowing down

"please" i whimpered

"ok"

i opened my eyes and saw her reaching for something behind me. i was confused as to what she was doing and she pulled out some rope. and she then grabbed my arms and tied me down. oh my god. this is another level and i am in love with this. before she tied me up, she removed my shirt and when she saw my body, her eyes widened. she then tied my up. teal good. there was no way of me getting out of this.she then moved off my lower abdomen and to between my legs. my boner was prominent. 

"do you want me to fix this?" she said pointing to my boner

"please" i said

she then undid my belt and placed it on the floor elegantly. after she did that, she slowly unzipped my jeans and pulled my pants down. my boner was rock hard and there would have been now way of covering that up. she then stood up on he knees and took of the jacket i didnt realize she had on and then took her pants off then her sports bra. we were both in our underwear and i couldnt hold on any longer.

"baby please, i cont hold on any longer, im going to explode" i managed to squeak out

"anything for you baby" she said

not long after, she slowly took her panties off and then moved over to mine. she played with the hem a little and then took them off. my boner slapped my stomach and i realized how hard it was. it was a literal brick.

"condoms are in the top draw babe" she then reached over and grabbed one and opened it

she slowly rolled in on me and then placed herself over me. she looked at me for permission and i nodded. she slowly lowered herself onto me and i moaned. LOUD. i didnt care if sam heard me. i have hear him and kat and i wanted to have my time. after she somewhat adjusted to my size, she started to rock back and forth on to, we were both a moaning mess. i want to touch her. all of her. every inch of her gorgeous body. i could tell she was a bit embarrassed as she was on full display in front of me but i didnt care. she was beautiful and she was all mine. i tugged at the rope a little signalling for me to be untied.

"does the animal want to be set free?" she asked slowing down. she will find out what animal i am when it comes to us having sex.

"please" i said stopping my struggling as i knew if i didnt, i wouldnt be set free.

she leaned to taking me out of her to untie me. the second she did, i flipped us over and rammed myself into her. going deeper and deeper. she was a moaning mess underneath me and so was i. after a couple more thrust i managed to hit her g-spot. i was still hard as a brick inside her.

"baby your so tight" i said between thrusts

"only for you" she replied

after a couple more thrusts, i felt her come close as i was no where near. she had an orgasm and that made me go faster. i pushed her into another orgasm and then into a third. i started to become sower and then eventually had mine and then she had her fourth. man. what has this girl done to me? but i love it. i pulled out of her and took the condom off and threw it in the bin. she was laying there her eyes closed and her breathing slow.

"baby, are you ok?" i asked scared

"yeah" she said weakly. a weight was taken off my shoulders. i really was an animal went it came to sex. 

i laid next to her and placed her on top of me and wrapped my arms around her tiny body. one on her back whilst the other on her lower back close to her ass. not in a sexual way though.

"get some rest babe" i sad. she nodded slowly and passed out instantly. i later did and we were wrapped up in my covers and i could tell she wont be able to walk when we wake up. i have marked mt territory and it will be mine forever.