2

YN POV

i had been in my room for around 30 mins just doing some drawings. i draw my feelings a lot and it helps my get things off my chest. then there was a knock at my door. i was currently in a sports bra that showed my non-existent boobs and some yoga pants. they are hella comfortable and match. they are a blue marble. i walk over to my door expecting it to be my mom, but it want. it was a boy.

"who are you?" i asked confused

"im colby" he replied and i just staired at him blankly and confused "the guy that you have been texting" and then the penny dropped. its him. he is kinda cute but i dont have a chance with him.

COLBYS POV

when i saw yn walk into the house, i knew i had to talk to her. i dont get why her mother talk bad about her. she says all she does is stay in her room and go out when she has to work. honestly, i dont blame her. i heard the sound of a hand slapping something and muffled voices. she walked passed where me and my mom were sitting and saw a hand print on her face. did her mother just slap her? her. own. mother! this has to stop. she walked over to the kitchen and i could see in the corner off my eye that she was cleaning. why couldnt her mother do that. she was hella fast at doing it and walked straight up the stairs.

"is it ok if i use the bathroom?" i asked her mother

"yes son, thats ok its the last door on the right" her mother replied

i stood up thanking her and making my way to the stairs. i heard a door close on the far left so i was guessing that was her room. i walked further down the corridor and saw a door that looked broken. as is something had been bashed against it multiple times and on multiple occasions. i walked closer to the door and gave it a slight knock. after a minute or two she opened the door. 

"who are you?" she asked me confused.

"im colby" i replied. i could tell that she was still confused as she had never seen my face ot heard my voice "the guy that you have been texting" i said again. i saw that she finally put it all together. she looked so cute. her toned body. being able to wear clothes like that made me like her. more than i already do. i examined her body quickly and looked back in her eyes and it looked like she was doing the same thing to me.