11

MONTHS LATER

YN POV

the boys had moved out of the trap house and are now in apartments. me and colby are still together and we plan on keeping it that way. currently, we are living together until i have enough money to get my own place. i dont hate living with him but it would be nice to have my own place. if your wondering what happened to my home life, im about to tell you. i was able to get a restraining order on my mother and i have cut all tie with her. she is out of my life forever. 

me and colby were currently cuddled up on his couch, wrapped up in a blanket with or legs tangled together watching a movie. most of the time, we do this when one of us want to relax after having a lot of work and need time to unwind. this time it was me. i had been on the YouTube grind for weeks and the mother thing. OH! i forgot to tell you, i have a YouTube channel. i do spooky stuff on there as well as exploring places (well i used to explore before what happened to sam and colby. we dont talk about that) and drawings. i still do my drawings and do tutorials on how to d them. i am currently at 397K and i am getting close to 400K. i am having the best time of my life.

"baby" i was dragged out of my thoughts by the love of my life

"yeah" i replied

"you ok?" he asked bringing me closer

"yep" i said popping the p

"whatcha thinking about?"

"life"

"what about it?"

"how my life was a mess and then when you came into it you fixed it and it makes me love you even more" i said tearing up

"aww babe" he said tearing up as well

i decided to lay directly on top of him and wrap both my arms around him, laying my head in the crook of his neck. the fragrance he was wearing was my favorite. combined with his natural scent was the best thing in the world. it was home. my safe place. he wrapped his arms around my lower back and pulling me closer to him.

COLBYS POV

i pulled her closer to me making the gap between us disappear.  god i love her. she is the love of my life and i wouldnt want anything to hurt her.

"i love you" i said 

"i love you more" she said muffled. that sent shivers down my spine

she started to kiss my neck lightly in a couple places that she could reach. i moved my head to the side so that she had access to more of my neck. she started to suck and nibble at it and i knew there were going to be hickeys. after a couple minutes, she started to suck harder. i paused the tv so i could focus on her more. she started to move herself from left to right causing me to feel my dick become hard. i felt her smirk on my neck. she knew how to turn me on and i was becoming more and more desperate. 

-----

A/N

next chapter is in yns pov