12

<SMUT WARNING> <this is a long one so have fun reading it>

YN POV

i started to rock my hips on his lap as he started to become hard underneath me. god he was so easy to turn on. i decided to do a little bit of teasing as i knew he would be pissed. i got off his lap and headed to the kitchen. i turned around to look at him and i could tell he was frustrated. the look on his face was priceless and i had a little giggle to myself. i took a glass from the shelf and had a drink of water whilst looking directly at him. 

once i finished my drink, i placed the glass in the sink and headed towards the bedroom. he was close behind me as i could sense his presence. i walked over to the closet as he sat on the bed. i wanted to be mean so i decided to pull out some clothes that i knew he wouldnt be able to resist. it was black and very very see through. i put it on and looked at myself in the mirror. i never had enough boob to fill in the cups. it would confuse me how he liked me because i looked like a little boy.

i walked back out of the closet and slowly walked over to colby. he kept looking me up and down as i got closer and closer. i decided to straddle him and tease him a little more. as i sat down, i could feel how hard he was. it was like a brick. his pants were so tight that it looked like there were going to rip. i knew that was going to be intense (and i loved it, im alawys a sucker for the rough stuff). i rocked my hips as his hands started to explore my body and i was now being turned on. i had to hold it all together but having him underneath me, was really hard.

i slowly pulled his shirt off and then moved to his belt. i slowly removed that and let him continue to explore me. he moved his hand to my bra and removed that slowly, letting my 'boobs' free. he just started at them and he became even harder. is that even possible? i removed his pants and then looked at his boxers. if i didnt do anything to fix him, his underwear would be ripped and he will explode.

"baby, please, im going to explode" he said holding onto my hips tight 

"then whats stopping you?" i said seductively

the second i said that, he flipped us over so that i was underneath him and he started at me. his eyes werent the ocean blue any more. they were... dark blue. black almost. shit. im going to get it. no walking for me forever.

he moved his hands to take his boxers off and then slowly moved his to take mine off. he ribbed my sides for a little and then ripped my panties off. literally ripped them off. i looked at him shocked and he smirked at me. he then reached to a draw to pull out a condom but i stopped him.

"im on birth control baby. we dont need them" he looked at me and smirked even more.

he ever so slowly put himself inside of me and i moaned loud. he usually gives me time to adjust to his size, but tonight, that wasnt happening. he was so bit and it would confuse me how he was able to fit himself inside of me. he soon started to pound into and i moved my hands to his back and scratched him all the way down. whilst i did that, his eyes rolled into the back of his head. 

after what felt like forever, he was still pounding into me and i had already had like three orgasms. he was slowly slowing down and i knew would be stopping soon. as much as i didnt want it to, it had to. i couldnt hold on any longer.

"colby" i whimpered. he didnt respond

"colby" i said a little lounder. still. no answer

"colby!" i shouted. he finally looked at me and stopped

"whats wrong baby" he said still going hard

"please stop" i whimpered

"what?" he said

"stop" i said

he pulled out of me and put his boxers on. he grabbed his shirt and put it on me. 

"is everything ok baby?" he asked concerned

"i couldnt take it any longer" i said quietly

"im sorry, its just i was so into it that i couldnt control myself"

"its ok, i shouldnt have started what i did and we wouldnt be in this situation. as much as i love it, it gets too much. ya know?"

"i get what you mean" he said pulling me into a hug. he kissed the top off my head and we went to sleep.