I

"Tou San... Why do all the other kids stay away from me? They call me a demon? Am I evil?"

"Honey no, they're just scared of your ability, its called a kekkei genkai...it's passed down through our family and other people are scared of us, of our clan... But you're not evil, you're my little angel"

The white haired man ruffled his five year old daughters hair, the black strands now sticking up in random directions.

She giggled and swatted his hand away, turning to a boy behind her with similar features to her self.

"Say, nii San, how come you don't have the same eyes as me and papa?"

The said boy narrowed his eyes at his sister.

"Because I wasn't cursed like you" He spat.

The girl shrunk back a bit and their father began to scold the boy for his treatment.

Whilst they continued to yell, the little girl stumbled out of the room and onto the street where the house resided.

Small tears fell from her face and before she could pull herself together, she crashed into a boy a little bit older than herself.

The boys blue eyes looked the girl up and down, a smirk growing on his face.

"Hey demon eyes, finally get disowned? Or perhaps you killed your family?" He snickered.

The girls cries only grew and she sobbed from her position in the road.

"God, you're such a crybaby, scram kid, you're really pissing me off!" He snapped.

She sniffed, unmoving.

This really pissed the blonde off and he forcefully dragged her up by her hair, spitting in her face.

"I said, get the fuck up" He growled.

She squirmed in his grip and for this, he slapped her so hard that she went quiet.

He grinned.

"Hey this is kinda fun huh?"

And so he begun to kick and punch the girl in the middle of the street.

Passerby's ignored the scene, avoiding contact with the 'demon child'.

All the while the girl stayed silent, her scarlet eyes shut tight, wishing for her parents.

And then finally, the abuse stopped.

The boy sighed and walked away, bored of the girl and her lack of entertainment.

Just then her father left the building, seeing her crumpled form in the road.

He ran to pick her up, but things took a turn for the worst when a truck came speeding out of nowhere and the man was immediately flung across the road, limbs sprawled out awkwardly.