XII

~3rd pov~

That night, each member of team five had returned to the hotel they were staying in at separate times, and one after the other when they had woken up, each left to train.

Eichi had taken it upon himself to train the sunshine of the team, the said ginger ninja being thrilled at the information, and as dawn rose the duo had left to a training ground that had been permitted to use by the Hokage himself.

The next to leave was Masahiro who chose to confide in Watanabe Ryo, the bored looking ninja from team five.

Though seemingly reluctant and annoyed with the blue haired nin, Ryo eventually agreed due to the pair sharing chakra nature and the fact that Haruki had left with team five's sensei to train.

This left Ayume.

When she woke up, realization immediately dawned on her.

The fact that she had no one to train with.

She couldn't help but feel bitter, as always she was alone.

However when she read the note left on her nightstand her hopes quickly rose and she made her way to a secluded area outside of the leaf village.

~Ayume's pov~

I glanced at the note once again as I left the gates of the village, once again making sure my eyes were not deceiving me.

So Ei said something about you and that you had Ketsuyoku and wow suddenly i'm gagged!
Like another clan member?!
Anyway, meet me in (xxx place) outside of Konoha, don't worry I brought snacks!
See you then, hugs and kisses (~^3^)~

I mean don't get me wrong, it was very ominous and weird, especially the weird symbol at the end.

What did it mean?

Was it a jashinist symbol?

(A/N: Thanks wait_wuht, this is what I meant by unless XD)

Or perhaps a secret orgonisation?

But the person not only had a nickname for Eichi sensei, but also mentioned my kekkei genkai and something about a clan.

So perhaps I could coax this mystery person to train me.

I arrived at the large clearing, a kunai gripped in each hand in the event that this person was in fact not good.

However my guard was quickly lowered when I saw a beutiful woman with deep red eyes and snow white hair, stuffing herself with snacks.

She looked up from the bag of crisps and grinned with a small wave.

My gaze hardened as I walked closer, hands now tightly holding the weapons, mentally reprimanding myself for so foolishly calming.

It was weird though, how familiar she looked.

"Huh you must be Ayume?"