•Junior Year

Kehlani's POV

Walking down the halls of DaniPerk High I'm staring down at my bright red high top Converse. I'm looking forward to this year for some reason, even though I never make any friends. But technically that's my decision, I chose to not make friends. It makes my life a lot easier. I don't have to deal with people's shit, can't get in trouble for talking in class because I have nobody to talk to, and lastly I don't have to catch feelings for my best friend.

You see the thing is, in 8th grade I gained the courage to tell my best friend, Veronica I liked her. That didn't work out so well and she embarrassed me in front of the whole class. So never again with that bull shit.

As I'm making my way to my locker I see Danielle and Jasmine, the schools biggest sluts.
"Hey Lani" Danielle said while pulling on her curly blonde hair.

"Leave me alone I'm not going to fuck you, so move your STD having self away from my damn locker." I whisper yelled.

"You didn't have a problem with it Freshman year though." Dani smirked. This bitch. "Don't you dare use that against me I was drunk and horny, I told you not to ever bring it up after it happened." Jasmine just stood there looking stupid as always.

"Nice jeans." I said staring at the big red stain on jasmines pants as I walked away smirking."