•Sunday

Kehlani's pov

"Lani wake up." I felt Cierra shaking me. I opened one of my eyes to see my bestie standing up looking scared as hell.

"Before you say anything no we didn't do anything so there's no need to worry." I said turning around and going back to sleep.

"Does my abuela know, crap she doesn't, I have to go, and where are my clothes, nunca debí beber." I laughed at her why is she freaking out?

"Calm down babe I'll drop you home just give me a sec." I got up to go do my hygiene while Cierra went to go do hers in a another bathroom.

I was now waiting in the car for my best friend. She came outside with my hoodie and joggers. I blushed because she looks nice in my clothes.

"I'm sorry I'll give it back I just couldn't go back to my house in the same clothes." She mumbled.

"It's fine baby." I stared at her. An awkward silence fell between us so I cleared my throat and started to drive her home.

Before she got out the car I just couldn't wait any longer I had to kiss her.

I grabbed Cierra and pecked her lips softly and eventually it turned into a make out session. I had my tongue in her mouth while she grabbed my face. I pulled her over the seat to straddle my lap, she started to grind against my lap and I moaned. "Fuck keep going." I yelled. She started to kiss my neck and leave hickeys while I rubbed her through the joggers she had on. "Kehhhh... wait....fuck... I can't....ughh."

"What baby what do you want?" I asked. While kissing her neck.

"Uhm I think we should stop now, I don't know what got into me I'm straight I can't do this you're my friend." She said more to herself than to me.

"But I think I... I uhm." Fuck I was stuttering.

And of course her Grandma came running out the house at the worst time.

I'm so sorry this chapter is trash. It's like 2:00 am and I'm tired. But please give me feedback, and stuff that I need to work on. Any characters I should add. After this chapter I will try to make this book a little bit better.