•Party pt.2

KehLani's Pov

I was laughing at Cierra while she was trying to take her heels off. We were sitting on the steps outside. I didn't want to leave just yet, but I didn't want Cierra to be inside or else she was gonna do some stupid shit.

"Help me Laniiii. They won't come off." She pouted. I sat next to her. "Baby leave them on we are going to leave now." I said picking her up. She started to kick her feet as I put her in the car. I don't know if I like her or not. I think I'm catching feelings for her and that can't be good. She's just makes my heart warm. I know that sounds corny but it's true. Usually I would just have sex with bitches but she's different.

As I'm driving I feel Cierra put her hand on my thigh. "Ma stop that, you're drunk." I said while moving her hand. "It doesn't matter I want you to fuck me so hard that I forget my name I need you Lani just fuckkkkk meee." She slurred while rubbing herself through her pants.

I stopped the car and went to Cierra's side to pick her up. She was making me frustrated, I was so tempted to fuck her when we got in my house but she drunk, and I don't even think she likes girls. I carried her inside the house while she stared at me with lust in her eyes. She needs to stop before she starts something she can't finish.

I put her in my bed and left the room to get her some clothes out my second closet. I grabbed her some spandex and a tank top. When I came back she was rubbing herself. Again.

I walked up to her and grabbed her face. She looked me right in the eyes.

"I need you to be a good girl, put on these clothes and stop tempting me. Do you understand baby?" I said through my teeth.

"Yes Lani." She said pouting. I let go of her face and walked into the bathroom so I can change into my pajamas. If I had it my way she would be tied to my bed and I would be fucking her so hard. But I can't she's my friend. I don't want to ruin this friendship all because I'm horny.