•Party

Cierra's POV

Kehlani and I just arrived at the party and boy is loud. I can feel the ground shaking, I'm definitely getting drunk tonight.

Kehlani wrapped her arm around my shoulders protectively.

"Hey, I want to get a drink I'll be back." I said over the loud music.

I walked over to the bartender and asked for two shots of straight vodka. As I'm waiting on my drinks, I felt someone come behind me and wrap there arms around my waist. "I don't want you drinking too much, I still have to drop you home." Kehlani said.

"It's fine Keh, I'm not a lightweight I'll be fine." I said while Lani laughed at me. The bartender handed me my shots and I swallowed both of them while kehlani took a seat next to me. I walked over to her and suggested that she drink a little bit too it won't hurt.

"Nah baby I have to drive." She said while rubbing up and down my sides. I bit my lip. I can feel the alcohol kicking in. "Come onnnnn Keh Keh just one drink, if we both get drunk just call a cab." I giggled as a sat on her lap bouncing up and down.

"Cierra cut it out now, I'll have one drink and that's it." Keh said in my ear.

After my fifth drink I was on top of table about to take my shirt off, when Keh grabbed me and took me outside. "Put me downnn I have to get my goldfish." I slurred not knowing what I was talking about.