•Friends with benefits

So I'm laying on the bed thinking. Cierra and I had sex. Again. She's currently in the shower. I don't think I can fuck her anymore until she's mine. She's just so confusing. One minute she's telling me she doesn't like girls, next minute she's like "yess go faster." So I don't know.

"Hey um do you have any clothes I could borrow." Cierra said interrupting my thoughts.

"Yea bottom draw to the left." I said quickly.

"I gotta talk to you about something when you're done getting dressed."

"Alright." She said.

5 mins later

So Cierra and I are sitting on my bed staring at each other.

"So I've been thinking and I wanted to tell you that I can't fuck you anymore or be around you until you're mine because then I'll be sure you won't pull the I'm not gay card. I don't know what is but I'm attached to you and I know you want me too so we can just stop playing games and get together."

"Listen Keh I love you but I can't be with you and you know that if my abuela knew I liked girls I'd be dead, and it would make everything so complicated."

"But we obviously have some type of connection so let's just make it official." I yelled.

"How about we just be friends with benefits, I mean all we ever do is fuck so why not just do that it'll make everything easier." She said smiling.

After she said that I felt like my heart shattered into a million pieces I had real feelings for this girl and this is all she wanted. Sex. Yo I can't believe this bitch. Tears started to well up in my eyes.

"Y-yea that's cool. I guess." I said just trying to make her happy.

"Ayeee that's great, this should be fun." Cierra said while pecking my lips.

I know this chapter is short just something to hold you guys over. How do you guys feel about the book, Please vote!!!!!!!!