•Daddyish

Cierra's POV

Kehlani and I have been hitting it off really well. It's been a week now since the first day of school and we are already pretty close. She's so goofy and fun to be around. Somehow she convinced me to go to a party her cousins having this weekend, I've never really been the party type but I guess I'll go. Last time I went to a party I got drunk off my ass and kissed 3 people.

Right now we are both laying on my bed watching RiverDale, it's Friday so we just got back from school. "Lani" I said. No reply. "Laniiiii." I yelled. "Yes baby girl." She said still looking at her phone. "I'm sleepy." I whined
"Then take a nap Alex." Kehlani sometimes calls me Alex because my middle name is Alexa. I laid on her chest drifting off to sleep.

I woke up to Lani's phone going off. I was about to grab it to turn it off then I heard Lani rasp out "just leave it baby it's Danielle's annoying ass." My cheeks started to heat up whenever Lani calls me pet names I get all flustered and with her voice being this raspy its just turning me on. Wait wtf am I saying I'm straight. I'm straight.

Saturday
Kehlani's POV

Right now I'm sitting on Cierra's bed waiting for her to finish her make up. She's taking forever. "Are you almost done damn." I said frustrated. Cierra frowned. "Lani can you help me real quick." I got up and fixed her mascara for her. She is my best friend so I can't have her looking crazy. "Aii baby come on." I said as I already started to walk down the stairs. Personally I think her outfit is way too revealing, I don't want anybody looking at my friend. When she came downstairs I whispered in her ear and said "when we get to the party stay next to me the whole time I don't need anything happening to you." She bit her lip and nodded. I think Cierra and I always have some sort of sexual tension between us but I don't think it's because we like each other I just come off very flirty or daddyish as I'd like to say sometimes. So you'd think we are a couple but we are just friends. Friends only. Right?