•Surprise

Kehlani's POV
Two weeks later

I haven't spoke to Cierra in two weeks. Ever since the incident that happened in class she's been avoiding. Maybe I should stop, but I thought she liked it. I think I'm just going to back off though and give her some space. Might even try to hit on some other girls.

"Hey Alex wassup babygirl."I said catching her standing in front of my locker.

"Oh hi Kehlani." Alex said nervously.

"What's good witchu ever since I bumped into you in the hallway I haven't seen you."

"Oh yea um I've been sick so I um haven't been in school." She said. I could tell she was lying but I let it go.

"Aii well let me walk you to class."

As were walking I catch Cierras eyes but I quickly look away. If she wants to ignore me that's cool I'll just play along.

We make it to Alex's class.

"Thanks for walking me." Alex said smiling.

"No problem I'll catch you at lunch maybe we can skip." I said stepping closer to her.

"I don't know about that we'll see." She said laughing.

"Excuse me Kehlani I need to talk to you." I heard that all so familiar voice say interrupting me and Alex.

In the bathroom

"So what the hell do you need to say." I said yelling. We've been staring at each other for 10 minutes now.

"I- well um I'm sorry." She said stuttering.

"Really that's what you interrupted me for to say your fucking sorry. You've been ignoring me for two weeks I don't understand you."

"It's because I don't want this. I told you I'm straight and what happened was a damn mistake." Cierra said calmly.

"Yeah but it's not a mistake when you're moaning in my ear. You are in denial."

"Just forget about it I'm straight and we are supposed to be friends so forget everything that happened." Cierra said not looking at me once.

"Yeah whatever I'll see you around." I said walking out the bathroom.

Hi guys so I'm going to start updating again pls vote!!!! Love y'all