•im straight

Cierra's POV

Shit. This can't be happening, I'm straight, and Kehlani is my friend. Fuck fuck fuck.

I quickly scrambled off Kehlani's lap and opened the car door.

"Wait, Cierra, please." I heard Lani yell.

I just kept walking until I got up to my Grandma. She had an indescribable look on her face, and boy was I scared.

"Cierra where were you! And what in the hell were you doing on that girls lap." My Grandma screamed while I tried to fix my hair.

"Relajarse abuela." I said trying to calm her down. She just stormed in the house.

"I promise she's just a friend I don't like girls that's gross." I quickly said. And just as quick as I said it I regretted it. I'm not homophobic I just don't know what she would think of me if she knows I was kissing a girl.

"Go to your room. Now." She yelled.

Next Day

I groaned as I woke up. I had the worst headache and I'm so scared to see Kehlani after what happened I don't know if I can face her.

I got up, did my hygiene and straightened my hair. I wasn't feeling good and didn't want to get cute. So I threw on gray sweatpants and a white tank top with all white Air Force 1's.

I grabbed my bag and headed off to school. I need to talk to Kehlani and fix this.

It's short I'm sorry. Please give me feedback.🙃