•The mall

Cierra's POV

I stepped out Quincy's car instantly spotting Kehlani and that rat next to her.

(Kehlani's outfit)

I gave her a fake smile and grabbed Quincy's hand. When we reached them Alex looked up from her phone.

"Hey guys." She said with her annoying voice.

"Wassup baby." Quincy said making me instantly snap my neck.

"What did you say?" I said.

"I said wassup baby, damn chill I don't even know her I call everyone that." He said quickly.

"Yea aii." I said

After that me and Kehlani headed inside with Alex and Quincy behind us chatting like they knew each other for years.

"Sooo... why'd you bring him here." Kehlani said looking over at me.

"Because I didn't want to be third wheeling with you and your ugly girlfriend." I said.

"Why are you acting jealous you said it was fine if we talked to other people so what's the problem." Kehlani said roughly grabbing my arm.

"There's no problem now leave me alone." I said rolling my eyes.

2 hours later

After 2 hours all of us have like 25 bags in our hands and we're almost ready to go home.
I had an attitude with Lani the whole time. Why? I don't know.

I put my bags down at the table we were sitting at and got up to use the bathroom.

As I'm washing my hands I see Kehlani walk in.

"What do you want." I said aggressively.

After I said that I felt a hand go around my throat and push me against the wall.

"Yo wassgood witchu I'm not liking this attitude ma." Kehlani said leaning against me.

"I don't want you talking to Alex. You're mine. I don't care what I said a few days ago. You can't fuck other girls only me." I said kissing on her tattoos.

"Baby I thought we discussed-"

" I don't care what we talked about. Forget it." I said finally kissing her lips.

We made about for about five minutes and I was starting to get wet. As if Kehlani read my mind she took two fingers and stuck it in my pants fingering me.

"Ahhh fuck yes right there daddy." I yelled.

As soon as I said that Kehlani took her fingers out my pussy, and sucked up my juices. I didn't even get to cum yet.

"Since you wanna have an attitude with me all day, you don't get to cum babygirl." Kehlani said walking out the bathroom leaving me hot and bothered.

How y'all feeling about being in quarantine.