•Toxic

Kehlani's POV

Cierra texted her grandma telling her she'd be at my house.

She was laying on my bed, while I sat on the edge rolling a blunt. Shit got me stressed, I don't know what's going with us. She just uses me for sex and I just give in. While I'm smoking my blunt Cierra crawls over to me and leans against my back with her arms around my neck.

"Yo what's up with you why you not talking." Cierra says against my neck and steals my blunt.

"What's going on with us." I whisper. While her arms are still around my neck.

"We just vibing that's all, we don't gotta make this difficult." She said chuckling. While taking a hit of the blunt.

"This not funny I'm for real." I said.

"Chill baby it's cool." She said kissing on my neck.

"Cierra not right now." I said grabbing her by the neck and pushing her down on the bed. I climbed on top of her and stared at her. She flipped us over so she was straddling me.

"Lani stop being so uptight like I said we chilling I like what we got going on I care about you but I'm not trying to get hurt and I'm not even sure about my sexuality." Cierra said while looking at my lips.

"Well you obviously like girls." I said.

"Listen can we talk about this another time I just wanna smoke with you that's all." Cierra said grabbing the blunt once again. She inhaled and exhaled into my mouth. I started kissing her neck and groping her ass. Weed makes me horny so don't judge me. Cierra started breathing heavier and I barely did anything.

"We was only supposed to chill and here we are about to go at it again." Cierra said. While I took of her panties. Oh I'm about to dive in.