𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ

𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐨𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐧

I woke up to the brightness of the sun, shining through the curtain. I looked to my side to see Kamari sleeping peacefully. I definitely worked on that dick.

"Mornin'." I heard him say, causing me to turn to him with a big smile on my face. He chuckled once he saw me.

"Good morning." I cheesed.

"Whatchu cheesin' fo?" He asked and I shrugged.

"You good forreal?" He asked me again.

"Yeah, fo' sho."

"Look atchu soundin' like me." He said, cheesing causing me to blush.

I stood on my knees and pulled him closer to me and kissed him.

"C'mon let's go brush our teeth." I said and pulled him up as he groaned.

Wet.

We finished brushing our teeth and we got in the shower together. Since I was desperately asking for it, we went three good rounds in the shower and I couldn't feel my legs after.

He carried me bridal style to the bedroom, while I used my hand to secure my towel around me.

"You good baby?" He asked and I nodded. He started getting dressed which made me furrow my eyebrows.

"Whea' you goin'?" I asked him.

"Trap, we got business to take care of." He replied and my face dropped.

"Whatchu mean you going to the trap? Nigga you making me feel like a one night stand. How you gon fuck me so good and then leave?" He just chuckled as he stared at me.

"I'm not leaving you, Lani. I'll come right back home." He said, walking towards me and planting a kiss on my forehead then on my lips.

I tried pulling him towards me but he held onto my hands and kept them in place.

"Lani, I said I'll be back, I promise."

"Fine." I huffed.

"Aight I love you." He said, looking at me.

"I love you too papa." I said softly and he gave me one more kiss before walking out.

I just decided to go back to sleep.

2 hours later...

I woke up due to the sound of my phone, ringing.

"Hello?" I said groggily.

"Lani?" I heard Meech's voice.

"Yeah Meech? What's wrong?"

"M-Mari's in the hospital." He said shakily and I shot up.

"What? Which hospital Meech?"

"Woodward, bruh hurry up Lani, please." He said, his voice cracking slightly.

I hurried and got dressed. I took one of my mom's car keys cuz she had two cars, for what? Ion know.

I drove quickly to the hospital, heading to the reception desk seeing everyone there. His grandma, little sister, Don, Meech, Shoota, Kia, and Liyah.

"Where is he? How is he doing?" I asked as I walked towards them, but they stayed quiet, none of them said a word.

"Somebody answer me bruh, how is he?!" I exclaimed as tears began welling up in my eyes.

"The doctor said he's in a fatal condition, we gotta wait Lani." Liyah said quietly.

I wiped my tears but it seemed like they couldn't stop coming. Meech and Don had no emotions on their faces but I knew they was hurting inside. They've know Mari almost their whole lives and now, their friend is almost gone.

Shoota, who was always talking was now very quiet. I coulda sworn I saw a tear fall down his cheek but he quickly wiped it, not wanting anyone to see it. He noticed I saw him and I motioned for him to come give me a hug.

He hesitated at first but walked towards me and gave me a hug, which I really needed. My head was rested on his chest and his head was on top of mine.

"He'll be good, Lani. He gotta be good." He said, saying the last part more to himself, and I nodded.

"Family of Kamari Anthony?" We all heard and everyone of us snapped our heads up.

"I'm sorry, but Kamari is..."

𝐞 𝐱 𝐜 𝐮 𝐬 𝐞  𝐦 𝐢 𝐬 𝐭 𝐚 𝐤 𝐞 𝐬  🥰

Cliffhanger 🥴😏