3 | Game. Set. Match.

Emerald's POV

Emerald's POV

Deja vu. I felt like my day just repeated with me waking up in my bedroom and was taken home by a stranger. The only difference now was that the Crown Prince of Sweden was sitting on the chair by my side reading a book like this was just normal for him. I tensed up seeing him casually lounging in my chair reading a book I couldn't understand.

"Uhm..." How should I start a conversation with a Prince? He looked up to me and smiled, closing his book and put it on the bedside table.

"Good. You're awake. Are you okay?" He asked, his deep voice a sweet honey to my body. Oh shit... This is bad.

"Emeralda? Are you okay?" He asked again and it took me to the memory of my embarrassing act I have pulled on him. Was I okay? Was my dignity okay? Was I even alive? Why was I even alive? I got up and faced him with the tiniest bit of dignity I have.

"I-I'm fine. Uhm.. Thank you, Your Highness. I apologize for my actions earlier. I should not have done that. I thought you were someone else and I hurt you." I bowed in front of him the best that I could. I began trying to explain what happened to make me act like that but he just waved a hand, chuckling while I looked at him in surprise. Kind as fuck and handsome as fuck. I found it quite attractive and I smiled at him.

"Thank you, Your Highness."

"Oh please. Cut off the formality. I like you better being you than being formal and bowing at me. I have already forgiven you and don't worry about it. I had fun." I raised a brow at his last statement and he chuckled again.

"Come on. Let's eat dinner. You must be starving."He invited me with him offering a hand to me so I could stand up. I smiled again and took his offer and he gently pulled me up. My breath was taken away as I stood close to him, his blue eyes bearing into mine and I was drowning in them.

"I'm sorry. I should prepare dinner. You're in my house, after all." I told him and he just shook his head lightly, dismissing the idea of me cooking.

"Don't worry. If you don't mind, I brought my people here to cook dinner. I hope the food will be alright to you as I have come to know that your brother is Emilio Carini." The way he spoke was enchanting and his actions graceful. I could listen to him for hours and never get bored.

"No. It's fine. I don't mind. I understand." My mind was jumbled, completely still under the spell of the prince. He sent me a smile that showed his perfectly white teeth.

"Okay. Thank you." He replied before his hold on my hand grew tighter as he took me to the kitchen. I spotted Axel in the kitchen watching over the people bustling around the kitchen like small whirlwinds working their way in there. He turned towards us and his stood straighter if that was possible and began approaching us. His movements were graceful and powerful, each step making my heartbeat louder and louder. Uh-oh. This is not good. What's happening to me?