Jin closed the door behind him and came up against his old home. The moment he stepped foot into his apartment, all the memories he tried so hard to bury in the back of his apperception flooded his mind.

This was once his home. The place he and Yeeun would get away from the monotonous reality and find their way into happiness. The place where he was always so sure he would experience bliss and joy at, where life had a meaning and comfort from everyday's exhausting life could always  be found.

This was once his home, but not anymore.
Not without Yeeun.

He felt his knees getting weaker and his head hurting numbly, as though he was about to cry once again.

However this time it was different. It was a silent and powerful cry, with no sobs or whimpers, but full of anger and frustration. His tears rolled down his cheeks slowly, each one hot and painful.

Every room and corner brought back millions of memories, every day acts that were now preciously lost. Each step deeper into their once shared apartment evoked new, unexpected feelings, negatively powerful.

He felt hollow and empty, like a forgotten wretched house, that was once home to souls full of laughter and energy, but was now left παρατεμενο and quiet, with its melancholic memories of pure happiness the only thing remaining.

Seokjin's vision got blurrier by the minute.

After some time, Seokjin couldn't see clearly. He threw down his backpack and went trippingly towards the kitchen, however, so that he could get out of the fridge a bottle of wine.

He didn't even bother to get a glass, as he couldn't really care less at the moment.

He stumbled his way across the living room and slumped on a chair.

And then drunk.
And drunk.
And drunk some more.

The more he drank, the more he cried and fell in despair, as the effect of alcohol made him lose his concentration and remember everything.

Her face.
Her body.
Her voice.
Her laugh.
Her walk.
Her smell.
Her taste.
Her touch.

Everything came back so agonizingly, that Seokjin couldn't do anything else than find comfort in wine's company.  

What now? How could he find any meaning in life anymore? Would he be able to continue, get back in his feet and drown his demons? How could he now face reality,  with no one by his side anymore? The only person that ever loved him, was now dead, gone, lost, and would never come back to him.

What a horrible truth to think about.
Seokjin shivered, his body was shaking uncontrollably, his lips trembling, his heart raising. He realized the whole, complete reality.

He was alone.
All alone.
Seokjin hated being alone.
And now, his fate was sealed.
He was doomed to stay alone until the end of his miserable life.

Or was he?

Namjoon suddenly appeared in his mind.

Tall, beautiful, confident Namjoon, full of life and tender cheerfulness. A silent strength, a quiet force. How truly wonderful Namjoon is.

Even if Seokjin met him through those sorrowful circumstances, even if Seokjin should hate Namjoon, as a constant reminder of his inescapable pain, Seokjin viewed Namjoon as his last reason to live.

"At least I have a friend like Namjoon." was Seokjin's last thought, as he slowly fell asleep upon his kitchen table, with his mind confused and cloudy.

-----------------------------------------------------------

short? yes
can i do smt abt it? no
hotel? trivago

love y'all, stay hydrated