slight nsfw chapter
------------------------------------------------------------

Namjoon smiled instantly and grabbed Seokjin, pulling him in a deep, sensual kiss that woke up new, unknown instincts in Seokjin. He kissed him back and stuck his tongue down his throat, wrapping his hands around Namjoon's neck.

Namjoon, surprised, moved from his seat quickly and got closer to Seokjin's, putting himself on top of him, never breaking apart of their kiss. Namjoon started bitting Seokjin's plump lips, making him wimp quietly.
Sitting on the same seat, Seokjin held Namjoon possessively, while Namjoon unbuttoned his shirt slightly and started to move from his lips, reaching for his neck, leaving small wet kisses on his jawline and slowly sucking his neck, causing his beloved baby boy to moan silently.

"Ahh, Namjoon, you are good.." Seokjin whispered on his ear, grabbing his waist and pulling him closer to him, so that their bodied were now glued on each other.
"I know." Namjoon answered cockily, feeling more and more powerful as he knew he was making Seokjin needier by the second.

He pulled his hair and threw his head back, making his neck even easier to access and have fun with. He started to bite him hardly, creating purple hickies, marking him all over, making sure everyone knew Seokjin was now his.

Seokjin whined and moved his hips up intentionally, resulting to Namjoon moaning loudly.

"Mmmm, you are not bad either babe.." Namjoon groaned impatiently, moving away from his neck, letting his hair go and locking their eyes.

Seokjin was breathing heavily, his whole body moving quickly, his lips slightly parted, his hair messy.
He looked so sexy.
Namjoon kissed him again, this time putting his hand under Seokjin's shirt and touching his abs.
Seokjin moans started to become more submissive by the minute, while he let his head fall back out of pleasure.
"Fuck Namjoon, what are you doing to me.."
Namjoon chuckled and started caressing his whole body, sucking his colarbones, kissing his chest softly, then bitting his stomach, licking his abs while grabbing his waist and pulling him closer repeatedly.

Seokjin felt goosebumps, his hair were raised and his body was in shock.
He went his fingers through Namjoon's hair carefully, but as Namjoon got more and more aggressive, he started to pull them unconsciously.
Namjoon liked that.
He started unbuttoning Seokjin's pants as well when-

"No no Namjoon.."
He raised his eyes, unsure of what he did wrong.
Seokjin looked down at him slightly worried.
"I...I don't think I am ready for this, Namjoon. I am sorry, I-"
"No baby, I get it, don't worry.." Namjoon answered smiling, getting up and buttoning Seokjin up προσεκτικα.
"I mean, I kinda got overeagered there, didn't I?" he added, laughing, admiring his work of art (a worn out, turned on Seokjin) from afar.
"No, I really liked this... really liked this, it's just- I don't know what it is, I just want to wait a little, this is all kind of fast you know?"
Namjoon sweetly kissed him in order to shut him up already.
"It's fine, Jin, it really is. You set the rules here."
Seokjin smiled ashamingly, then hugged Namjoon, placing his head on his chest.

Namjoon hugged him back tightly. He was  stoking his hair for while, when an idea popped up in his mind.
Maybe that would make Seokjin feel more comfortable with him.

"Babe?"
"Mhmm?"
"Do you want to go on a date with me?"
Seokjin pulled away from their hug and looked at Namjoon excitingly.
"Oh yes Namjoon, I would love to!" he cheered, smiling broadly, feeling his heart beating γρηγορα.