𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ

Sn I was just messin wit y'all, my bby not boutta die 💀😭😭

𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐨𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐧

"I'm sorry but Kamari is still in surgery and it doesn't look like it's getting any better. The bullet hit his heart and there was on in his stomach. It's hard but we're trying our best, so please be patient, ok?" The doctor said with a look of sympathy, before leaving.

I cried and cried and it seemed like I couldn't stop. He was literally with me not even 3 hours ago. Everyone was quiet, no one said anything. It'll be really painful to lose him and ion think anybody wants that. I don't want that.

Shoota sat me down somewhere so I could be calm. I sat there just staring at the wall across me. I just reminisced on all the things Kamari and I did. To when we first met and he took me to the movies, and to now. I really love him and it's no joke.

I felt someone sit by me but I didn't budge. Then the person laid their head on me and I snapped out of my trance, seeing it was Amora.

"He'll be okay, right?" She asked me. I didn't know what to say. I wanted to say it would but I also didn't want to lie to her.

"I hope so, Mo. He's strong, he has to make it."

I would be devastated if he left me. I don't know what I'll do, cuz right now, ion know how imma survive without me by my side.

"I love you, Lani. I know I don't say it often cuz I'm not used to Kamari bringing girls around but I love you for him. When our mom left, she put me in a basket and left me at my grandma's front door. It was as if she would have kids and just have my granny take care of em for her. For some reason, Kamari and Isreal never got along, so he left one day and never came back. I- we didn't see him for 3 years, Lani." She said as tears ran down her cheeks.

"Please promise you won't tell him this. Isreal forced me. He forced me to do it. I was only 12, Lani, when he came into my room after I showered. I cried and begged for somebody but nobody came. My grandma wasn't home and Kamari was gone. Next thing I heard was that Isreal was dead. I didn't care how, i was just relieved that he was gone. I held a grudge against Kamari since then. I was angry at him for not coming to my rescue. I was angry at everybody and everything. I never told him because I know he would never forgive himself. I'm 15 now and that was 3 years ago and I'm over it, so promise you won't tell him." I hesitated a bit before nodding my head.

I gave her a hug and we just sat there, crying. Seconds later, everyone else joined us and we all prayed, with Granny leading.

Minutes later, the doctor came.

"Excuse me, Kamari's surgery went well. He's asleep now but you can all go see him, but three to four at a time please." We heard him say.

Amora and granny went first.

"You ok?" Meech asked me with Liyah by his side. I nodded and gave them a hug, mumbling a thank you to them.

"Are you ok?" I asked both Meech and Don. They nodded.

"Y'all sure?" I asked again.

"I mean I was scared but I knew he was gon make it." Don said.

"Nigga shut the hell up. You was ova thea' crying yo ass out." Shoota said in all seriousness and we all laughed.

"Shoota don't talk, you was crying like a lil bitch." I said causing him to mug me.

"Stop playin wimme." He mumbled.

"Y'all can go ahead, Amora and I are going home." Granny said when they returned.

"Granny can I stay please?" Amora begged and granny accepted.

"Bye granny." I said giving her a hug before she left. We all did.

I was forreal scared to see the condition Kamari was in and I wanted to turn back but Kia, Liyah, and Amora all pushed me forward.

I cried once I saw him. He looked lifeless. There was a bandage on his chest and one wrapped around his stomach. His face was pale and he looked ashy.

A/n: sry I had to put that ashy part in there ^ lmaoo, i love my bby Toot tho 💙💙

"Kamari." I whispered as I got close to him.

"Hey baby." He said and smiled once he saw me.

"Kamari." I sobbed and I felt him rub my back.

"I'm fine pooh. Seriously." He chuckled.

"How you gon give me good dick, leave, then almost get killed? Like, who does that?" I asked him in all seriousness.

"I'm sorry mama, I won't do it again."

"You bet not." I said and kissed him.

"I love yo ass forreal dawg, like you don't even know." He said causing me to blush.

"I love you too baby." I replied,

"So you gon say yo ass don't see us ova hea?" Shoota said and Kia smacked the back of his head. He mugged her.

"Wassup." Kamari said and we all gathered around him.

About 30 minutes later, everyone decided to leave but Amora and I stayed. I looked at her and she looked at me, shaking her head.

I really want her to tell him.

𝐞 𝐱 𝐜 𝐮 𝐬 𝐞  𝐦 𝐢 𝐬 𝐭 𝐚 𝐤 𝐞 𝐬  🥰

Ending it right hea for the night

Lmaooo y'all was pressed pressed 😭😭😂