Chapter One: The Hotel Closing?

It's been a month since the hotel first opened, which was also the day Charlie announced its opening on the news and when Alastor offered his help. Alastor has slowly been building a friendship with Charlie and getting close with the others despite Vaggie still not trusting his intentions. Not a single demon has gone into the hotel or even talked about it, it was as if the place was unknown and forgotten after Charlie was laughed at for the thought of demons redeeming themselves. And when it was brought up, everyone would only laugh about it and never took it seriously. 

Charlie grabbed her clipboard and called everyone for the usual morning meeting in the lobby. Once everyone gathered and settled down she stood in front of the fireplace and smiled brightly at all of them, noticing Alastor wasn't there but it wasn't the first time he skipped morning meeting so she brushed it off for now. "Good morning, everybody! I hope you all had a good night's sleep."

"Meh. It could've been better if someone wouldn't play so hard to get." Angel Dust winked at Husk with a grin on his face.

"Go fuck yourself." Husk rolled his eyes, taking a sip of his booze.

"Only if you watch me~" Angel caressed his face seductively before Vaggie smacked the back of his head. "Ow!"

"Pay attention, asshole!" Vaggie growled.

"Easy, Vaggie." Charlie said gently before clearing her throat. "In case you guys didn't know, today is the hotel's one month anniversary!" She smiled brighter.

"Ha! I think everyone in hell knows." Angel laughed. "It's all over the news."

"What?! Really?!" Charlie asked excitedly. "That's great! That'll remind everyone about our plan and bring in some business!" She said, grabbing the remote and turned on the news.

"Charlie, no!" Vaggie tried to warn her since it wasn't exactly promoting the hotel or even putting it in a positive light. Charlie didn't listen and put the volume up for everyone to hear. Her smile slowly turned into a frown when she saw how Katie Killjoy was making fun of the hotel's lack of business and failure, stating repeatedly how much of a failure Charlie is on getting no one to join the hotel or change their ways.

"Today is the one month anniversary of Princess Charlie Magne's hotel which has shown no progress for her plan of redemption and highlights the failure she is. The only thing she's achieved in all of this bullshit is getting porn star, Angel Dust more popular and more bodies to add to his list of fucked.." Katie Killjoy laughed before Vaggie unplugged the t.v.

Charlie sniffled, holding back her tears. "You can all go on with your day now. There's obviously no updates or anything to discuss. Again." She said through a forced smile before rushing out of the lobby, accidentally bumping into Alastor. "S-sorry, Al." She mumbled.

"It's quite alright, my dear." He chuckled. "But what's the reason for those tears?" He asked softly, wiping away her tears.

She blushed a bit when he wiped away her tears before shaking her head. "O-oh. N-nothing." She stuttered a bit before forcing a smile. "Where were you? I called everyone in for our morning meeting."

"Was it because of what you saw on the picture show?" He asked, dodging her question completely.

She sighed and nodded her head. "I guess it wouldn't hurt as much if everything that was said wasn't true but...it is. This hotel failed before it even opened and I don't know what to do." She frowned, looking down at her feet.

Alastor lifted her head up by her chin gently, smiling widely at her. "Smile, sweetheart! You know you're-"

"Never fully dressed without one. I know." She smiled softly at him.

He smiled softly and nodded. "Instead of whining about the failure of this establishment we should celebrate! I can make some jambalaya."

Charlie laughed softly. "Why not? This day can't get any worse." She joked before someone walked in the hotel. Charlie immediately lit up and rushed to the front door to greet whoever was there, only to be surprised when she saw it was Lucifer. "Dad?" She asked before smiling widely and ran up to him, hugging him tightly.

"My little voodoo doll!" He smiled widely, hugging her back tightly.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, looking up at him.

"I'm here to close the hotel." He said casually.

Vaggie, Angel Dust, Husk, Niffty and Alastor heard from the front desk bar and immediately turned their attention to Lucifer in complete shock.

Charlie blinked. "Say what now?"