Chapter Eleven: New Orleans' Radio Host

"W-who's Anthony?" He stuttered while letting out a nervous laugh.

"I know it's your human birth name." Alastor grinned.

Angel gulped. "H-how did you know? Not even Valentino knows my actual name."

"I'm one of Hell's top overlord, I know everyone's human name. Sadly for many, I already use my human birth name for this exact reason." He chuckled.

Angel sighed. "What are you going to do with me? Get rid of me?"

"Oh, goodness no. That's too kind and quick." Alastor laughed.

"Then what now? I'm your servant now and I don't think you want any sexual favors." He said, standing up. "Or do you~" He asked seductively.

"Of course not, but I'm not going to get rid of you despite your sexual advances annoying me. No, this can work in my favor now." He grinned. "You're getting quite close with our dear princess, are you not?"

"Woah, Woah. I don't want to fuck her if that's what you're thinking and I only tolerate her." He corrected him.

"I don't want you to engage in sexual activity with her. I just need you to make sure you push her to accept me once her ex-spouse is gone." He said simply.

"Oh. So...basically continue doing what I was doing already?" He asked.

"What?" Alastor asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah, I was already putting those kinds of ideas in her head because I ship you two." He smiled.

"What? Where were you planning on shipping us to?" He asked, extremely confused.

"Not literally, just...ugh, fuck you're old!" He sighed heavily. "I mean I think you two would make a cute couple and I support it."

"Oh, why didn't you just say so then instead of using the word, ship? That doesn't make any sense." He said, shaking his head.

"It's just a simpler term people use nowadays and...nevermind!" He said, getting tired of trying to explain it. "But now I don't ship you two after hearing how you're just using her and playing with her emotions." He crossed his arms and placed his second set of arms on his hips before looking away.

"Well, it's not really your choice, now is it, Anthony?" He grinned. "And if you tell her or anyone else about this I will make you suffer for all eternity. You love your pet pig, don't you?"

Angel gasped. "Okay, okay! I won't tell anyone just leave Fat Nuggets alone."

"Then continue putting ideas in Charlie's head and whenever she's trying to push off those feelings you come in and tell her to just give in to them. I'll call you for further instructions once Vaggie leaves."

He frowned. "Fine." He said in the saddest tone.

"Good. Now go on then." He smiled.

Angel frowned and began to walk away.

"Oh, and Angel. If you don't want Valentino to find out about your name I suggest you put in a great effort to push Charlie my way. I know how much Valentino is dying to know your real name." He grinned wider.

Angel didn't look back at him as he froze a bit when Alastor brought up Valentino, knowing very well what he would do if he found out his name. "Got it." He mumbled before walking away. He honestly felt guilty about doing this since he secretly started to get attached to Charlie even though he barely showed it. He's gotten soft after spending so much time with her in the hotel, that's why once he overheard the conversation he was ready to tell her to spare her feelings before it was too late.