Chapter Four: New Patron

[Before the meeting]

"No, my little voodoo doll. This is strictly business." Lucifer said softly.

Charlie sighed and nodded her head. "Sorry, Vaggie."

"It's okay. I'll try to work on Angel." Vaggie whispered.

Charlie nodded before Vaggie left the room. She went to Angel Dust's room and just walked in, stopping in her tracks as she stared in confusion at Angel.

"Who's a good piggy? You are! Yes, you are! Oh, Fat Nuggets you're daddy's little baby~" Angel said in a baby voice, laying down on his bed and held his pet pig, Fat Nuggets up with his arms.

"What are you doing?" Vaggie asked disturbed by what she was witnessing.

Angel Dust jumped a bit and immediately sat up covering up Fat Nuggets with his bedsheets. "Nothing!" He yelled. "And don't you knock, you rude bitch?!"

"Shut up. Since when did you have a pet pig?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"Pig? What pig? There's a pig here?" Angel asked, trying to play dumb.

Vaggie raised an eyebrow at him, obviously not believing he didn't know about the pig.

Angel sighed and took the sheets off Fat Nuggets. "Oh. Were you talking about this pig?" He asked.

"Duh, I wasn't talking about you."

"Hey! You know, you're a real bitch." He huffed.

"Oh no! You hurt my feelings." She rolled her eyes.

"What the fuck do you want from me?" He asked, completely annoyed.

"I came to talk to you on how you're going to get cleaned and be the example that saves the hotel from being shut down. But I can see you're...busy. So-"

"Yup! Very busy, bye!" He immediately cut her off and shoved her out of his room before locking the door.

She blinked and groaned, pinching the bridge of her nose. She sighed and went to her room, laying down on her bed as she let out a sigh.

"You really would do anything for her, huh?"

"Of course I would. She means everything to me, she's not only my girlfriend but she's also my best friend."

The conversation she had with Alastor earlier kept running through her mind and she didn't know why, but a part of her felt like the only way to save the hotel was an idea she didn't even want to think of anymore. That idea killed her and she knew it would hurt Charlie as well.

"No. No, don't even think about it, Vaggie." She said to herself, standing up before going over to her desk to write out a plan for Angel to get cleaned. She grabbed a pen before noticing a note on her desk, but it didn't say who it was from. Out of curiosity, she read the note before frowning, tears running down her cheeks after reading what it said and knew exactly what she had to do. She put the note in her desk drawer before walking out of the room. She was nervous about her decision but knew she had to go through with it so she walked to the dining room about to enter before she overheard what was happening. She stayed out of the dining room, listening in.

"But there are a few conditions for this to happen."

"Anything! What is it?!" Charlie asked excitedly.

"You must follow our rules and way of cleansing a sinner, you must keep us posted on everything that happens at the hotel and for this to all be allowed and to help you keep this hotel you must have at least one true patron who has been clean of drugs and alcohol. They must also not have been in a turf war for the past week and can be redeemed within a month or else there is no deal that we let this plan happen."

Vaggie frowned once she realized Angel Dust didn't meet any of the angels' requirements. She thought that she wouldn't have to take Angel Dust's spot in getting rehabilitated anymore until the angels placed their conditions.

"Oh." Charlie mumbled.

Lucifer chuckled. "Sorry, I highly doubt that porn star has been clean ever."

"Do you not have anyone else then besides the...the man your father speaks of?" They asked Charlie, but she shakes her head shamefully. "Then I'm afraid there is nothing we can do if you don't have a patron that is willing to be your first trial and experiment." One of the angels said softly before they all stood up, about to leave.

Vaggie knew it was now or never so, she took a deep breath before barging in the dining room. "Wait!" She called out. "I'll do it. I've been clean for months."

Everyone turned to look at her.

"Vaggie?!" Charlie stood up in complete shock. "What are you doing?"

"And you are?" An angel asked.

Vaggie ignored Charlie and walked up to the angels, showing only confidence. "Vaggie, the girlfriend of Charlie Magne and new patron of this hotel to get rehabilitated."

"What?" Charlie frowned.

"Y-you can't be serious." Lucifer chuckled.

"Why not? I've been clean for almost a year of drugs and alcohol, I've been behaved and avoided getting involved in turf wars." Vaggie stated.

The head of the angels walked up to Vaggie and examined her from head to toe. "Hmmm...indeed you have. How shocking."

"Do we have a deal or not?" She asked, wanting to get this deal done with before she regretted her decision.

"Depends. Will you take an oath to become an official patron of this hotel?" They asked.

She nodded her head, her heart hurting as she knew that the outcome of this would tear her apart.

"Well then, I guess we do. We'll have the ceremony tomorrow morning and start your cleansing after you've become a patron of this hotel." The angel said, smiling.

"What?!" Lucifer yelled in disbelief.

"Better find another building to sell because this hotel is staying open." Vaggie grinned.

Lucifer growled, glaring at her.

"For now." The angel corrected. This hotel isn't officially staying until you've been rehabilitated, Miss Vaggie."

"Yeah, there's still a possibility of you failing and this place being shut down." Lucifer grinned back at her.

Vaggie glared at him, turning a bit red in anger.

"Well, I guess only time will tell. We'll see you all tomorrow morning, goodbye Miss Charlie, Mister Alastor, and Miss Vaggie." They smiled at the three before looking at Lucifer. "Bye, Lucifer." They said before spreading their wings and disappeared in a bright flash.

Lucifer scoffed. "We'll see if you can make it through the month" He grumbled, kissing Charlie's forehead and said his goodbyes to Alastor before storming out of the dining room and out of the hotel.

"Vaggie, what the fuck?! Since when did you want to be rehabilitated? Why haven't you talked this through with me? And are you sure you want to do this?" Charlie asked, walking over to Vaggie.

Vaggie just pulled Charlie in for a loving and passionate kiss. Charlie was confused but kissed her back, wrapping her arms around her before she broke the kiss. Vaggie looked into Charlie's eyes gently, a small smile formed on her face before her smile disappeared and her facial expression turned serious. "I think we should break up."