Chapter Nine: Road to Rehabilitation

Once the ballroom doors opened, everyone turned to look at the angels who were being led into the room to the podium by the head of their group. It was the same five angels from the day before and they were treating this like mass, they brought a bible and a few church supplies along with a golden bowl of holy water which only made Lucifer fill with rage while Lilith tried to calm him down.

"Luci, love, please calm down. It's just for today." Lilith whispered gently as she rubbed her husband's shoulders to calm him down.

"How can I when those five little parasites are in my presence?" Lucifer huffed, glaring at the angels.

"Just try. For me?" She asked innocently.

He huffed again, crossing his arms while staying quiet.

"I'll reward you tonight if you can get through this without getting into any trouble~" She whispered seductively in his ear while rubbing his shoulders, causing him to instantly change his mood.

A smile quickly took the place of his frown and his eyes lit up, nodding his head. "Deal!" He said immediately.

Angel Dust was looking over at Lucifer and smiling to himself. "Man, look at the hot stuff we got over here~" Angel purred.

"Gross! Angel, please don't say that about my dad." Charlie said in disgust.

"Fine, fine."Angel rolled his eyes before he overheard Lilith and Lucifer's conversation, chuckling to himself before leaning over to Charlie. "She tops." He whispered to her, completely confident.

Charlie's whole face turns bright red. "Dude, seriously!" She exclaimed, sinking in her seat with her arms crossed. She glanced over at her parents who were kissing before she made a face in disgust. "That's so embarrassing." She groaned, blocking her view of her parents with her hand.

Angel just laughed. "It's true. You can just tell since she's taller and seems more dominant than hot stuff."

"Angel!" She glared.

"Maybe that can be you and smiles in the future~" He teased.

She was pure red at this point and wished she could just disappear. "Don't be ridiculous. We'll never be more than friends." She mumbled, feeling weird when she said that. She tried to believe that's what she wanted and nothing more than a nice friendship with the Radio Demon.

"If you say so, toots." He chuckled before an angel rang a small church bell to grab everyone's attention.

"It is time to start the ceremony. Ladies and gentlemen...others." The head angel mumbled the last part while glancing over at Lucifer who immediately glared, knowing they were talking about him. "Please stand as we welcome the first soon to be patron of this fine hotel and the first-ever demon to try and get rehabilitated to be able to enter heaven and leave this endless, tortuous and disgusting nightmare. We welcome you, Miss Vagatha Motha." The angel smiled.

Everyone stood up and turned to face the entrance of the ballroom where there was a bright white light coming from the doors. Once the doors opened again, Vaggie walked in wearing a white robe and had her hair pulled back into a low ponytail with her signature bow. She looked nervous and took a deep breath before walking down the aisle slowly before Charlie caught her eye and she gave her a small smile.

Charlie smiled back as she walked down the aisle before frowning a bit once Vaggie got on the stage. She sighed before everyone sat back down and put a smile back on her face since she wanted to be supportive of her decision despite her wanting to stop all this and prevent her from leaving hell.

"Before we start, is there anyone who objects to the cleansing of Miss Vagatha?" The angel asked.

Lucifer almost immediately shot his hand up in the air to stop this whole thing so his daughter would have to close the hotel until he saw his wife's look and any married man knew what a wife is capable of when mad or tested. Knowing this from past experience, he blinked and slowly put his hand back down while giving her a smile as a bit of sweat ran down the side of his forehead.