Chapter Two: The Father and Daughter Deal

Lucifer sighed and placed a hand on his daughter's shoulder. "Charlie, my little horned demon. You know I was never for this hotel for obvious reasons that it would never succeed and strongly stood my ground against this waste of time, I mean...look around." He said, opening his arms and turned around to face the empty hotel while walking around a bit. "You have no guests except for your girlfriend, a porn star, a crazy maid, and a compulsive gambler." He let out another sigh in pure disappointment before pinching the bridge of his nose, shaking his head. "I told you the moment you came up with this ridiculous idea of redemption. I told you and your mother that this hotel would be nothing but a waste of time and money, but of course, you two got your way because I want to make you both happy. Well, this time I say, no." He said in a stern voice, furrowing his eyebrows at his daughter. "Say goodbye to this hotel and forget that ridiculous idea of yours. You're coming back home with me and you'll play your role as princess of hell right. No more games, no more dreams, and no more talking about redemption. Extermination and cleansing is the only way to control the overpopulation in hell, whether you like it or not. Deal with it."

Charlie's heart had broken into a million pieces when her own father was putting her down and was set on shutting down the hotel. "D-dad. No. Please, you can't do this to me. A month isn't enough time to change someone, they need time and support or else they won't be able to change. Mom believes in me. Why can't you?" She asked, fighting back and tried not to cry in front of her father.

"Charlie, I gave you more than enough time to prove me wrong and you've done nothing but fail me. You humiliated me and made a fool out of our family, you made us look like a fucking joke for letting this shitty hotel even happen. Now everyone thinks we've gone soft because we allowed our daughter, the princess of HELL to open a hotel and sing happy songs on the fucking news!" He yelled, clenching his teeth before taking a deep breath to calm down.

"Dad, please. I beg you, don't do this. I-" Charlie was about to beg and do anything to convince Lucifer but Alastor immediately interrupted her, blocking her from Lucifer's view.

"Lucifer Magne, it's quite a pleasure to see you again, old friend." Alastor smiled as he spoke to Lucifer in his radio voice.

Lucifer blinked when he realized the Radio Demon was here since he hadn't seen him earlier. He smiled widely before shaking Alastor's hand happily. "Well, if it isn't hell's very own Radio Demon. W-what are you doing here?" He asked, feeling a bit embarrassed that he was in his daughter's failing hotel.

"Well, I have offered my service to this hotel seeing as it needed some help after the fiasco I saw on the picture show." He laughed.

Lucifer groaned. "Don't remind me. And a thousand apologies for my daughter wasting your time on this shit."

"No apology needed, old friend. It's been quite a month with your daughter and the staff. It gives me something to do now and don't worry, we didn't make a deal." He smiled.

Lucifer was glad about the no deals involved, he was also glad his daughter had some type of intelligence and didn't make a deal with the Radio Demon. Despite their mutual respect and friendship towards each other, Lucifer didn't trust Alastor one bit since he's seen what he is capable of and believes he's up to something. Since the hotel was closing he didn't put much thought into it and shrugged it off.

"Well, it was great seeing you again, Alastor. If you don't mind, I'm going to close this shameful place and take my daughter home before bringing in some people who want to rent this place and make it a meth lab and strip club. Something that would actually bring in some business and not fail." He said, glancing at Charlie before looking at Alastor again.

"Strip club? Meth lab? Man do those sound way better than this place." Angel Dust said in excitement as he overheard the conversation.

"You do know that also means you'll have to live in the streets since you won't have a room anymore, right?" Vaggie said.

Angel Dust's eyes widened when he realized that he was going to be homeless and would have to pay for a place, but the idea of paying for a place and food after two months of living rent-free seemed horrible despite his stable financial state. He gasped and stretched out his arms to grab Charlie by her shirt, leaning in close to her face. "We can't shut this place down! I need my room and meals!" He panicked.

"You work for a porn studio, I'm sure you'll find a place or at least someone's couch." Lucifer rolled his eyes. "This place is being shut down and there's nothing that will change my mind."

"Dad, listen" Charlie said softly, pulling away from Angel Dust before walking back to Lucifer. "Just give me one more month to prove this hotel has potential. Please have some faith in me, you're the one that taught me to stand up for what I believe in."

"No, that was your mother." He corrected.

She blinked. "Riiiiiight..." She mumbled as she rubbed the back of her neck, embarrassed that she got the wrong parent. "B-but you taught me that you don't take shit from other demons and I won't take shit from you. Give me a month to prove you wrong and show you this place has potential and will succeed." She demanded, placing her hands on her hips as she looked up at her father, standing her ground for her beliefs for once.

"Charlie, you have no proof this whole thing works and solves our overpopulation situation. I can't agree to this plan blindly with only a thread of guarantee that this will succeed. I'm going to need some proof and a good one before I even think about giving you another chance at this hotel." Lucifer said, crossing his arms across.

Charlie thought for a moment. "Well...why don't we ask the angels? They must know if this plan will work or not."

Lucifer sighed heavily. "If I get them down here to tell us and they say no, will you finally give up on this nonsense, be the perfect princess of hell?"

Charlie sighed but nodded her head. "I promise."

He nodded his head, smiling. "Good. I'll give them a call and we'll meet up with them hopefully this afternoon."

"Perfect. I hope those people of yours don't cry too much when you tell them this hotel is here to stay." She smiled confidently.

"And I hope your porn star doesn't ask to move in with us when this place is closed for business." Lucifer grinned before walking out of the hotel.

"Hun, what did you do?" Vaggie asked.

"I...I think I put the fate of the hotel in some random angels' hands." Charlie gulped nervously.

"Why the fuck would you do that?! We're doomed!" Angel cried out. "Also is your couch comfortable?" He asked casually.

Charlie groaned, nervous about the outcome of the meeting with the angels. She hoped she didn't just ruin her chances of keeping the hotel and agreed to play the perfect princess for all eternity.