Chapter One.

Kara groaned as she was woken up by her loud ass alarm clock. She rolled over to one side to turn it off. After she did so, she turned on her phone to check her notifications. Her notifications consisted of a message from her bestie, Charlotte, and a missed call from Peirce.

She decided that it was probably about the cafe's holiday party that is coming up, where all of her co-workers are going to be attending . She sighed at the thought of it, dreading how Usagi would be all over her. (Like the playboy he is). But, she would never give him a chance; he was just too pressuring and wears too much makeup for her liking.

Kara rolled out of bed exhausted from the night before, when she went bowling with her friends. She went to the bathroom to take a nice luke-warm shower. While looking into the bathroom mirror, Kara  brushed through her wet, pink dyed hair. Kara stared at herself, noticing her eyes were unusually blue today, instead of the grey color they often held. After getting dressed into a MCR T-shirt with skinny jeans, she went over to her vanity and decided to go for a soft makeup look then finished it off by throwing her hair up into a messy bun. Kara then slid on her red converse to tie it all together.

Finally after getting ready, she brushed her teeth, grabbed her keys then set off for work.

When arriving to MaidVivo, the cafe where she works, Kara parks her car and makes her way to the front door. Kara walks in hearing the door bells jingle and immediately gets hit with the scent of coffee. She sees Melodee working the cash register, that was decorated for the holiday season. After greeting Melodee with a wave and small smile, Kara makes her way to the back of the cafe where the break room door is. She then clocks in and gets changed into her red and black maid uniform. Sadly, Charlotte has different work hours today so they couldn't joke around and have fun while working like they normally do. In the middle of Kara's work shift, Usagi walks up to her and starts flirting.....which isn't anything new.

Of course, why wouldn't he leave me be for one day?

"Hey Beautiful," Usagi said while leaning on the counter next to Kara as she was making pastry puffs for the customers.

Kara couldn't help but roll her eyes at him. Like seriously, why can't he leave her alone for just one day?

Just go flirt with the manager or something ...jeez

"Why don't you go bother someone else? Like the boss for instance... We all know you have the hots for him," Kara noticed Usagi slightly blushing when mentioning Peirce.

"Ah Ah Ah," He said while wiggling his finger. "We don't speak about that." Usagi then proceeded to put his finger over Kara's mouth, "Unless you want to suffer the consequences," he winked.

What does he mean by consequences..?

Kara blushed after realizing what Usagi was hinting. "W-whatever." She said under her breath. "Just leave me be so I can do my job... and you should be doing yours as well."

~

After her work shift Kara changed back into her normal clothes and headed out the door, deciding to stop by at a grocery store nearby to restock her fridge with delicious foods she can eat while binge watching anime. She chose to just walk there since it was close to her work place, and her car was safer in MaidVivo's parking lot than anywhere else.

While walking there Kara noticed someone passing by that looked oddly familiar but she was sure she hasn't ever seen him before.

I don't think I know him... Or maybe I do? I don't know maybe he is just a customer I recognize from the cafe.

Since arriving at the grocery store all she could think about was him. She guaranteed she didn't know him. Even while shopping Kara missed a few groceries that she needed to shop for, with her mind being... "Else were."