Chapter Four.

After Kara opened her save file, she looked for an open chat room but she couldn't find one. She did notice however, that there was a chat log that she had missed this morning. Kara tapped on the chat log to read what she was not included in.

Zen: Did anyone else get the notification of a new chatroom?

Yoosung: Yeah! I did too! Who started it?

Zen: I don't know. I tried to open it but couldn't

Yoosung: Yeah, me too.

Jaehee: It says at the top that 707 was the only one in the chatroom, but i don't quite understand why he would open a chat. He's the one who suggested that we cease all things regarding the RFA.

Oh dang. The story in the route is really amazing.

Cheritz has outdone themselves this time.

Zen: Hey Jaehee, long time no see. How have you been? Still working for the trust fund kid?

Jaehee: I've been okay, and no I am not. I am actually an editor for a newspaper now. Thank you for asking, but we have more important matters at the moment. And since you brought him up, I wonder where Jumin is right now.

Yoosung: Wouldn't he get the notification too?

Zen: Yeah he would if he didn't delete the app.

Jaehee: He might just be really busy at the moment. We talk from time to time and recently he told me that there is a big company that he is trying to buy.

Yoosung: Well if he still has the app then he can read it later.

707 has entered the chat room...

Yoosung: Seven!! It's been so long!

707: Hey Yoosung, Jaehee, Zen. Sorry to break up your catching up party, but we might have a little problem...

Zen: What's up, bro? And why did you open that chat earlier?

Jaehee: Yes, what was the point of that chatroom? Is everything alright?

Yoosung: What's wrong?

707: Well you see, I had my phone in back pocket yesterday, so my ass decided to open up the RFA app and message you guys...

Yoosung: That was it? I thought something really bad happened.

Jaehee: So why are you being so dramatic about accidentally texting us then? and why can't we open the chat to read it?

707: Because after I "butt-messaged" , someone named "K" replied back. As to why it locked you out of the chat, I think it was their doing.

Zen: What did they say when they replied, and did they message again after that.?

707: They just said hey. And I didn't really message them...Mary Vanderwood iii had my phone so she was messaging them. They told her that they were "new to the RFA", and didn't hack into the app.

Hehe. This is getting so good!

Yoosung: This is crazy! How could someone hack into an app that you made, Seven?

Zen: Um Seven, why did your maid have your phone?

Jaehee: Yes, I have to agree with Zen on that. It is a little strange.

707: Ummm..she was cleaning it. Duh. And I'm not exactly sure, Yoosung. But you guys are going off topic. There is someone in the RFA app and we have no clue who it is. I have a plan though.