Chapter Eleven.

It was late afternoon, when Seven was sitting at his desk eating honey butter chips. He was scanning through the photos on Kara's file. Seven started looking through them about a good ten minutes ago and has continued ever since. 

The photo that caught his eye the most, was taken when Kara was a baby and holding her were her parents. It was odd how they looked exactly how she described them, but Kara claims that she doesn't quite remember what they look like. 

Kara looked like an exact mix of the two of them. If they were still alive, people would be able to guess right away who her parents were. Seven felt bad about her past and wish she had a better life. But he knew that if her life was different, they probably would have never met. 

~

Kara walked out of her Peirce's, her bosses, office and sighed in relief. She was thankful he understood she was "under the weather". Kara didn't quite explain to him exactly why she was not feeling so well. But, since they are close friends, he let her slide this once. 

Kara walked into the kitchen of MaidVivo Cafe and began working. It took her a while to get used to working again, but she managed fine. When it was her time to switch to taking orders, she walked out to take the order of Table 3, which happened to have a dark haired man sitting in one of the chairs. 

" Good Afternoon... May I have your order? " Kara looks to the dark-haired man sitting in front of her. He seemed so familiar... But she couldn't quite place it. He seemed way to fancy to be at this cafe as well, he was wearing a nice grey suit.She looked up at his face and saw his grey eyes.

Jumin...? Is That JUMIN HAN!?.

 "Pardon..., But are you doing well? You look like you have "seen a ghost" or that's a term people use, yes? " 

 "O-Oh! Yes yes, my apologies I'm fine... Your order?" 

 "One Americano with a strawberry crepe please" 

 It Can't possibly be him... It just cant..

 "A-and your name!... I'll need your name for the order..." 

 She lied... She didn't really since she brings it to the customers, but Kara really wanted to make sure if it was him or not.

 "Of course, Jumin Han, but Mr. Han is more fitting..." 

Kara felt her cheeks flush as her eyes widened in surprise.

"J-Jumin...? " Kara mumbled.

 "Yes? Are you sure you are doing well...?" He said curious on why she would be acting in such a manor.

" I-It's me... Kara... " she said not knowing if she was supposed to tell him right away, but the words went flowing out like a waterfall. Jumin 's eyes slightly widened as the words left Kara's mouth. 

"Y-You know... From the chatroom... It's me Jumin..." She said.

 " Yes yes... I know... " Jumin said. "I can't believe I haven't noticed... You have worked here for such a long time, under my company and yet, I was clueless..." he added.

Peirce walked out of his office and looked at Kara just standing there in silence looking at...Jumin Han?

Wait... Mr. Han is here!? 

Pierce rushed over to the table and elbowed Kara slightly, he used to do this when she first started the job. It means to get back to work and give the customer his order. 

~

Kara understood and nodded at Pierce then went into the kitchen to tell Churro to fix his order. After doing so she pulled out her phone and opened up the chatroom.