Part 1: Scandal

Bakubottom
I could hear the door of our appartment open and shut as Mina, our last guest to leave, hurried home. I finished bagging the onions and swiftly gathered all the bags of vegatables, fruits and meat in my arms and dropped them into the bottom drawer of the fridge. Bakugou washed the dishes behind me, his white tank top soaked, even on his back. As he placed the last wine glass in the drying rack, he pulled the plug on the sink and waited for it to drain. As he waited, I soaked in his exhausted, happy self.

He bunched up the bottom of his dark blue jeans, the ones that showed off just a little too much. His shirt fit him perfect, emphasizing each muscle delicately. His hair was as spiked up as ever, but I knew it felt softer than it looked. He rinsed out the bubbles that remained in the sink, grazing over the sides of it slowly. I licked my lips and walked over to him, placing one hand gently on his hip, and the other I used to grab his ass.

"Got anything else planned to do tonight?" I asked nonchalantly. He chuckled and turned around, glaring into my eyes with a smile. His arms moved to loop around my neck, and I pulled myself closer to him.

"Nothing but you, Eijirou." He retorted. He led me carefully to our couch across the room, then after looking around to assure himself the blinds were closed, pushed me onto the cushions. He clicked his tongue as he climbed on top of me, slowly inching his finger up my leg. He picked up my hand with his other arm and grazed his lips on my fingertips ever so lightly, and as his other hand closed in on the buttons of my jeans, my face grew red. Bakugou snickered.

"You're too damn easy to get going."

"You're too damn good at doing it."

He smiled more softly, but his eyebrows hardened as his smile turned greedy. He led himself back down my body, stopping when his face was level with my hips, and unbuttoned them with his teeth. He unzipped them with his teeth, too, and I felt the pressure against my dick. I arched my back in an attempt to stretch and groaned with anticipation.

"Yeah, yeah, be patient." He grumbled.

He pulled off the jeans at my hips and I moved my hips up so as to help him get them off. He licked his lips, and I felt my face grow redder. He moved my legs to fold around his shoulders, and lied on his stomach with my dick in front of him. I sat up more and pulled my briefs off slowly, showing off the size of my dick as much as I could. I wasn't very good at all this, so that was about all I could offer.

He looked into my eyes as he took my dick in his hand and licked from the base up to the tip. As he took the tip in his mouth, he moved his hand up and down my shaft, massaging and getting me harder. When I let a moan escape, Bakugou took in my whole dick, bobbing his head at the base of my shaft. I moaned louder, and he moved his head faster, then slower, then faster again. He took me out of his mouth for a moment, and massaged my balls in the meantime. I knew what he wanted.

"Please, Bakugou." I begged. My hips squirmed. "Blow me, please, I was right about to cum- p-please Bakugou, I want it so bad..." I bit my lip and looked up at the ceiling. He grinned.

"That's more like it."

Bakugou moved forward and took the tip of my dick in his mouth once more. He moved his hand up and down my shaft and simultaneously took in more and more of my shaft, until he was bobbing his head at the base of my dick. I let moan after moan escape, until he finally took it out of his cum covered mouth, took off his pants, and sat on the other side of the couch with his knees held up by his his ears. He bit his own lip, this time showing his resolve.

"I'm ready, Daddy." I felt my cheeks redden and I moved myself on top of him. He grinned wide.

I stuck two fingers in his mouth and moved closer. I rubbed my dick along his ass, teasing him. I took my fingers back out, and kissed him forcefully. He held my neck, sticking his tongue in my mouth as far as he could. I stuck my tongue down his throat in return.

"You should be the one blowing me next time if you can use your tongue like that." He sneered. I rubbed his asshole with my two fingers wet from his mouth, then slowly stuck in both at once. I moved them in and out, slow at first, but quickly gained speed. Bakugou looped his arms around my neck, surrendering his body to me completely. He moaned, weak from my movements in him. "Kiri- Kirishima- fuck, o-oh fuck, yes."

Satisfied with his state now, I removed my fingers and held myself above him. I had my dick at his entrance, and slowly, I moved in him.

"F-fuck! Oh god, more, please-" I felt myself get harder as he cried out for more. I moved in, almost my entire dick in him. I moved back out, slowly.
"No, please, Kirishima! Oh my god, I need more. Fuck, Kirishima.-" he whined and begged. As he complained for more, I felt my own need grow. I wanted to hear him scream my name.
I moved slowly at first, then shoved everything into him at once. As I moaned, he squeaked and jerked with pleasure. I moved in him quickly- pulling myself back and then pushing further in him faster and faster.
"Ngh- A-ah! Fuck! Kirishima! A-ah! Yes, f-fuck, please!" He screamed but I knew our absent neighbors heard nothing. He moved like a rag doll in my arms, moaning and smiling and blushing as hard as ever. His pleasure was washing over me, and in response, I slowed. I bobbed the tip of my dick in his opening slowly, making him moan lightly. I came all over his chest, just as he released on himself, and as I realize the time and the date, I looked him in the face and stopped.

"Let's get to bed. We have work tomorrow." I moved back and grabbed a blanket to wrap around my torso. He just snickered and got up, not a worry in the world about his dirty, naked body.

"I'll go wash up then. Goodnight, bitch." He reached down and kissed my cheek lightly. I ran my hand through my hair and smiled.

"Goodnight, Bakugou." And that was end of that night's scandal.