Part 11: Caught in Heat

A/N: I was rereading squad goals so now I'm horny as fuck and ready to write some smutty smut smut. Lowkey feel drunk but I'm actually just severely sleep deprived oof. Flashback to the dorms where Bakugou and Kirishima haven't gotten together yet ft bakubottom lets fucking go

Bakugou couldn't manage to get images of Kirishima out of his head. Sometimes, it was in the middle of class that these images came, and sometimes, these images were of him shirtless, him red faced and needy, and him smirking lasciviously at Bakugou, sweat dripping from his perfectly toned muscles.

This was one of those times, and unfortunately, it was giving him a really difficult problem to solve— one which left an almost completely unnoticed dent in his pants. Almost.

Kirishima, rows to Bakugou's right, was staring directly at Bakugou— or rather, his crotch. The affinity Kirishima had for him was a fact as obvious as vaccines not causing autism: it's so hard not to see it, but people refuse to believe it out of fear. And Bakugou happened to be one of those disbelievers, avoiding eye contact with the red head like it was the plague.

Class was only minutes from over, but Bakugou suffered every second of it. Just the images of Kirishima passing through his thoughts gave him a near painful hard-on. Kirishima watched him from the corner of his eye the entire time, a jolt going to his own dick each time Bakugou shifted in his seat, Bakugou's erection straining boldly against the restraints of his school uniform.

When class finally concluded, Bakugou waited in his seat for the rest of the class to leave before he got up. Kirishima walked with the rest of the class back to the dorms with a small grin, knowing exactly why Bakugou hadn't joined them.

Hours later, Bakugou was lying down in his bed, lewd images of his friend returning to his mind.

At that point, with no one to accompany him but himself and the night cloaking his next actions, he threw his blanket off of himself and slipped his pants off. He tossed the articles of clothing to the foot of his bed, and began to touch himself.

With a slow hand, he trickled his rough fingertips down his abs. He let the calloused skin tickle his muscles as they inched closer to his manhood, and he groaned lightly, imagining those hands as his friend's. With the other, he gripped his throat, gnawing at the skin of his lower lip as he did. His dick twitched as his mind ran wild. All he could do in that sexually driven state was what he prayed Kirishima would do to him. Someday, maybe he would.

Bakugou drew his hand up to his cock, dragging it up and down his shaft at an almost painfully slow pace, teasing himself. He let out a small whimper: a whisper of Kirishima's name.

He looked to his bedside drawer and grabbed a bottle of lube, dousing a generous amount onto his fingers. He lifted his knees up to sit beside his face, and held a shaky hand at his entrance.

He placed light pressure at his rim, dipping his fingers just past his entrance then removing them in quick thrusts. He relished the burn that it produced, moving farther in soon after. He slowed his thrusts as his fingertips inched nearer his prostate, feathering the sensitive spot. He let out a gruff moan as pressure built up in a different location between his legs, and he grabbed the toy he had been saving from his bedside drawer.

He pressed the buttplug against his lube coated rim, teasing himself with the weight of it, then pushed it completely in in one movement. The sensation was absolute bliss. He picked up the remote, and-

That was when the knocks came.

Kirishima's voice boomed through the door. Bakugou immediately removed his fingers from his ass and threw his blanket back over himself, praying to whatever merciful god was out there that the folds of the fabric would hide his erection.