Part 9: Valentine's Day

Bakubottom
Katsuki walked in late that night, the clock just striking eleven pm. The noise rung through the house eerily, making him shiver despite the layers of clothing he wore. The snow still laid across his back in a sheet, proof of his extended commute. With Valentines Day came crowded areas, and crowded areas always meant villains. Katsuki sighed away the days hassles, and look around him and his lover's apartment. His jaw dropped.

Every inch of their usually messy house was dressed in red, white and black. The curtains had been changed, the couches were draped with red and white blankets, and the table sat betwixt them had been given a centerpiece befitting the holiday. Small paper hearts laid on every surface all around: the kitchen counters, the dining table, even the small side tables were drowning in these Valentine's Day crafts. Light shown through the windows, making the room sparkle in a way it never had before.

Katsuki lifted his jaw swiftly back up, and covered his mouth and face with a single hand, just staring at it all. He was overwhelmed with emotions; he didn't know whether he was in awe and love-struck shock, or angry with Eijirou because of the amount of shit he had produced for them to clean up tomorrow morning. Either way, he would have to talk to Eijirou; he shoved his coat off, then his gloves, hat and boots, and proceeded to march toward their bedroom. Katsuki opened the door cautiously, prepared to see or hear something he wouldn't be ready for otherwise. As his eyes rested on the scene before him, he put his hand over his mouth once again, trying to cover his tomato-red face and the smirk that was growing across it.

Lying across their bed on his back in nothing but his briefs was Eijirou, comfortable and casual in his nakedness. He had his hands behind his head as he stared up at the ceiling, not even seeming to notice Katsuki walking into their room. Rose petals, yes, rose petals were scattered along the bed, the side table, and floor around those items. Eijirou even managed to get electric candles, that were now sitting on the side tables in sets of two and three, their lightbulb-flames flickering. Finally, as Katsuki stood at the side of the bed looking down at Eijirou, Eijirou's gaze landed on his lover.

"What the fuck is this shitty-hair?" Katsuki interrogated.

"It's for you! That's what it is." Eijirou exclaimed as he sat up in a panic and met Katsuki's nervous eyes. He was so flustered at him, so overwhelmed and exhausted from the day, that he didn't know how to respond. He sighed heavily, and climbed into the bed beside Eijirou. He crossed his legs and faced the opposite wall, leaning on his shoulder. Eijirou turned and let Katsuki's head fall onto his chest, letting his heart beat ring through to Katsuki's ears.

"Thanks, Ei." He mumbled into Eijirou's chest. He smiled softly, thankful for that his stunt had proved a success. Satisfied now with the reaction, he waited, counting Katsuki's breaths against his chest, until he felt it was a good time to suggest something.

"Hey, Kats?" Eijirou queried.

"Yeah?" His voice vibrated low onto his chest.

"You in the mood for somethin'?" As Eijirou asked, he scooted back on the bed enough to face Katsuki, a smirk filled with lust stretched across his face. He held his hand up to stroke Katsuki's face, his hand triggering a condescending smirk in response.

"I don't care what it is if it's from you." Katsuki laid back on the bed, and pulled Eijirou by the collar down with him. With their lips only inches apart, Katsuki breathed the words with pure love and sexual desire hanging from each syllable, "I want you."

A giddy grin spread wide across Eijirou's face, and he dived into every desire he had gathered up.

Eijirou climbed on top of Katsuki, grinding against his package with his own. He kissed him passionately, holding Katsuki's wrists against the bed at each side. Their lips parted and their tongues danced through their embrace, sharing their day's stresses and melting into each other's breaths. Eijirou's package grew, making him moan and lean back from their make-out. He pulled his briefs down to reveal his throbbing member, and Katsuki knew exactly what he wanted.

He rose up from the bed and shoved his pants off, got back into the bed, and repositioned himself on his hands and knees, leaning his chest against his thighs. He let his hands begin to massage Eijirou's member, roaming up and down his shaft. He motioned his head to bob at the tip of Eijirou's cock, and licked all around the head. His lips formed an "O" around his cock, and he dived into it, the head hitting the back of his throat repeatedly as he deep throated Eijirou. He held Katsuki's hair, moaning with each thrust onto his cock. With pressure built up, he released with an elongated moan, his cum filling Katsuki's throat. But they both could tell that Eijirou wasn't finished.

Katsuki shoved his briefs off and moved onto his hands and knees, his ass in front of Eijirou. "You ready?" He asked gruffly.

"Yup." He announced to the man in front of him. With confidence, he moved in Katsuki's entrance, letting the head of his dick exit and enter him at a slow pace. Eijirou gripped Katsuki's hips, moving faster in him and letting out light moans as he did. Katsuki moaned as well, rising in volume, and felt his own member twitch.

"F-fuck, Ei, stop teasing- g-go deeper." He implored Eijirou.

Immediately, he listened and obeyed.

Eijirou held Katsuki's hips more tightly, moving them both into eachother. Strings of moans erupted from the both of them, as Eijirou reached as deeply into Katsuki as he could.

"Right there! Fuck, right there! Ahhh, fuck, mmm..." he panted out as Eijirou repeatedly rocked back and forth into Katsuki, hitting one spot repeatedly. Katsuki took his own hand and stroked his own member, and let out an unfiltered groan of pure joy at the almost overwhelming pleasure. They moaned as one, letting their lewd noises fill the room and fuel them. The slapped against each other harder, feeding into the latter of their lustful deed.

"I-I'm gonna cum- in or out?" He asked.

"Cum in me, for fucks sake, you know I don't care-" he stopped mid sentence as his seed filled his ass. He moaned the words more than anything else, and the let the pleasure of it consume his senses. As he let out the moan, he felt his own built up pleasure release into the hand he had touched himself with. Eijirou pulled out of him, and fell back onto the bed, panting. Eijirou grabbed some tissues from beside the bed, handed some to Katsuki, and cleaned himself up best he could as his partner next to him did the same. They got up, put their briefs back on, and climbed back into bed. Katsuki positioned himself directly next to Eijirou on their bed, and held his hand as if beside each other in the grass of a meadow, two love-sick kids pondering the world. The two positioned themselves under their blankets, cuddling close with Eijirou as big spoon and Katsuki as little spoon, their Valentine's Day's end still lingering in their mind as they drifted to sleep. Good sex doesn't always mean a healthy relationship, but with Eijirou and Katsuki, damn, did it feel that way.