Part 2: Warm

Bakutop
Bakugou walked into his apartment from work with a grimace displayed across his face. His winter jacket and brief case, which held his hero suit, were covered in snow. His beanie was wet with the snow that piled up, because upon entering the apartment complex, it had quickly melted into the hat. His scarf and mittens were just as chilly as he was, as they quickly mirrored the temperature of their current weather rather than deflect it. Bakugou shoved his boots off at the door then hung his briefcase on a chair at the dining table.

  With his nose still red and his coat, mittens, and scarf still on, he marched toward their Keurig coffee maker in the corner of their kitchen and began to make himself a hot cup of joe for himself, then made another one for his partner who would be in from his own workplace soon. Bakugou got out three sugars and a cream, and put it in his lover's coffee. He sipped at his own black coffee, waiting for the door to open once more.

  "Hey! I'm home, and with food!" Kirishima walked in with a gleaming smile as he placed the bag of Hibachi take out on the table. Thursdays were no cooking days, and this Thursday was, of course, no exception.

  "Get your damned boots off. You're tracking snow everywhere." Bakugou scoffed.

  "Don't worry, Bakubro, I'll get it later." Kirishima smiled at him and kissed his cheek before he walked back to the entrance and took off his boots. As he walked away, he dragged his hand gently down Bakugou's arm. Bakugou looked away, slightly flustered, and his cheeks flushed with a light, light pink that only Kirishima would recognize.

  Bakugou grabbed paper plates and plastic silverware, and set it up at the table for himself and Kirishima, taking Kirishima's coffee to him after, Kirishima of which accepted it with a grateful grin. They served themselves, eating just as much as they were hungry for. They sat facing the living room wall, still close enough to be able to see the TV. They ate in pleasant silence, listening blankly to the Hallmark movie that played before them.

  Bakugou finished first, grabbing his plate and his silverware to dump them in the trash. He grabbed what was left, put it in one container, then put that in the fridge, and threw away the other empty styrofoam carry out holder, and turned off the TV. He sat on his knees on the couch, facing Kirishima. He faked a shiver.

  "It's pretty fuckin cold in here. Better finish eating so you can warm me up." Bakugou liked his lips, looking down at himself, then back up to Kirishima. Kirishima knew exactly what he wanted.

  "Let me finish eating, then I'll use some mouthwash. I'm pretty sure you don't want Chinese on your dick." Kirishima chuckled to himself.

  "Hurry up. I won't be this cold forever." Bakugou retorted. Rather quickly, Kirishima ate only a few more bites, then went to the bathroom. Before long, he came out.

  Bakugou held Kirishima against his chest, biting his neck delicately. Bakugou took off his shirt then led him to the kitchen counter. Bakugou got up on the kitchen counter, forcing Kirishima to look up at him. Bakugou pulled his mouth to his, kissing him furiously. The heat of their movements warmed them, but it wasn't enough. Bakugou needed more. He started to slip his tongue in Kirishima's mouth, looping it after each parting of lips. He held Kirishima's mouth up to his own with one hand, and with the other, he unbuttoned his pants. Next, the zipper, then, he slipped off his pants to reveal the tent that had formed in his briefs. Kirishima drooled at the sight of it. Bakugou smirked at him and pulled down his briefs, grabbing Kirishima's hair and pulling it down towards his member. Kirishima got on his knees and began to work his magic.

He took Bakugou's member in his hand, stroking it up and down his shaft. As he did this, he massaged Bakugou's balls in his hand, slowly licking his lips. Kirishima stopped, positioning his mouth at Bakugou's tip.

  "Take it all in." Bakugou whispered.
  Kirishima licked the base of his dick up the tip, then took his tip in his mouth. He slowly moved up to the base of his cock, then back down, and up again. He took it out, took a breath, then took his whole cock in at once and bobbed his head at his base. He started touching himself as his did this, slowing the bobbing of his head. Bakugou grunted softly, closing his eyes and holding his partner's hair. Bakugou pulled Kirishima back and forth, up and down the length of his cock repeatedly. Bakugou felt himself reaching his limit.

  "I'm cumming." Bakugou muttered. Immediately after he said that, Kirishima's throat filled with Bakugou's  hot cum. Kirishima gaged just a small bit, looking up at Bakugou with his tongue out and his mouth wide open, panting. He swallowed hard, and stood up.

  "Are you warmed up now?" Kirishima spoke softly into Bakugou's ear.

  "Practically burning up." Bakugou responded. He held his partners neck and leaned down from the countertop to kiss him. "Go clean up. You have cum all over your face."

  "And your the one who put it there." Kirishima stated.

  "Damn right." Bakugou whispered.
  Bakugou got off the counter, kissed him one more time, and pulled up his pants. He walked over to the couch and sat down with a grunt, then laid down on his side. Soon enough, Kirishima could hear him snore. He smiled thoughtfully, wondering how such a grumpy, easily angered guy could seem so peaceful in his sleep.