Part 12: Tired or Horny? - pt. 1

Bakubottom

Sero had the wonderful idea that, for his birthday, he would go clubbing with his boys: Kaminari, Bakugou, Kirishima, and the honorary 'boy' (and occasionally lover) Mina.

Kirishima, declared the designated driver for the night for Bakugou, Kaminari, and himself; had to abstain from alcohol. He wasn't a lightweight in the slightest, but he refused to put his friends in danger by drinking even the smallest drop. For that reason, he sat at the lowly lit bar of the nightclub with nothing but his phone, his wallet, and his completely wasted husband.

The blonde was draped over his shoulder tiredly, a lazy malice on his face as he glared at the passerby's whose eyes had fallen upon his partner. Kirishima looked to the bartender, a beanpole of a woman with wide hips, cornrow braids, and less than a handful on her chest, and finally asked for a drink.

"Could I get a Shirley Temple?" Kirishima asked tensely, the constant weight of Bakugou beginning to get to him.

"Coming right up, sweetheart," she sang. Bakugou grumbled something along the lines of 'only I can say that' before nuzzling his face into Kirishima's shoulder once more. Kirishima reached up to pat his husband's head reassuringly, the heat from Bakugou's cheeks warming the crook of his neck comfortably. "So what's up with him?" The bartender asked in a hushed voice as her shoulders hunched over the counter.

"Nothin, you fuck!" Bakugou groaned, grabbing his beer from the counter. He raised it to his lips and took several long gulps before sloppily setting it back down, a line of beer dripping from his chin. The glass spun around on its edge like a coin, round and round and round, until it finally settled with a thunk.

"My husband," Kirishima explained through a nervous demeanor, "he's a bit tipsy."

"Am not! I'm sober as hell, Shitty hair!" Bakugou hissed. He moved his arms to cling around his partners waist, his hands much lower than they should be.

"Katsuki, you couldn't walk in a straight line right now if your life depended on it," Kirishima said, almost deadpan as he eyed Bakugou warily.

"Of course I can't walk in a straight line, dumbass, I'm gay," He laughed shortly at his own attempt at a joke, the laughs rising like bubbles from magma with its gruff yet satisfied sound. Bakugou's

The bartender couldn't help but let out a brash laugh at the joke. "Me too, buddy, me too." She leaned over the counter again and said to Kirishima in a sweet voice, "so how long have you two been together?"

Kirishima was happy to answer with, "almost five years now; we just got married last April."

"Nice. Sounds like life's really coming together for ya," she smiled to herself and Kirishima before going to attend to another several seats over, a distant "anything I can get ya?" drifting back to Kirishima's ears.

Shortly after, he heard a grumble at his ear that sounded partially like 'break you wee,' to which he responded with a blunt and curious, "what?"

"Dance with me!" Bakugou nearly yelled. It was quite loud in the club anyway, so it didn't come out as much above the general party goers volume, but it rung in Kirishima's eardrums painfully.

"YES." Kirishima said as he jumped from his seat, "Yes. Just please be quieter when your mouth is at my ear?" Bakugou nodded moodily and let go of Kirishima a moment to move around and lean on the bar, holding eye contact with his red haired, red eyed lover. Bakugou's face held a blank expression for just a moment, but twisted into a devious smirk before latched onto Kirishima's wrist.

"Great! Now get yur' ass over here," Bakugou said greedily, dragging Kirishima onto the dance floor.

The lights that flew by overhead were blinding, coming at them in hideous exciting neons from every direction. Bakugou stumbled step by step deeper into the crowd of adults with Kirishima still in tow, the group all dancing and grinding and attempting to find rhythm as the music blasted ever louder. The farther in they roamed, the more overwhelming the music became, to the point where neither could hear a thing but the blaring hip hop, rap, and pop tunes. Convenient, thought Bakugou, because he only wanted to talk with his body anyway.