Part 10: Kinky

Bakugou was as anxious as ever as him and Kirishima sat on Bakugou's dorm room bed scrolling through pornhub together.

Together. Yes, together.

The two had decided, that while sex was enjoyable, it was still very... vanilla. It wasn't everything they wanted yet, and they wanted to find out why. As they approached the end of their third year, they searched the internet for how to do exactly that, and that was how they discovered the wonderful world of kinks.

Of course, they knew of several beforehand, and even employed them. For example, they would use praising every once in awhile, and even followed the degrader-degradee thing, but it was never anything more than a bit of paprika to their dish. So tonight, they searched. They would find their chili pepper, however hesitant Bakugou may have been to do so. Ironic, huh?

Bakugou and Kirishima lied flat on the twin sized bed alongside each other with their elbows propping themselves up, shoulders pressed up against each other comfortably. As they clicked a new link, sick of porn, they discovered something that may have been further than they wanted to step- the BDSM test.

"What the fuck is that?" Bakugou asked under his breath, leaning into the screen and squinting unapprovingly.

"It's a kink test," informed Kirishima, "and probably the one thing that'll get us where we want." He began the test, shifting away from Bakugou.

"Why the hell are you moving away? I can't see the screen."

"That's the point!" Kirishima said excitedly. "We'll do it by ourselves and then compare what we get. That way we can pick the best kinks without being biased."

"Alright," Bakugou replied complacently. He tucked his head in his arms, his arms crossed as they laid flat against the bed. Meanwhile, Kirishima sat up against the headboard, mischief clear in his expression.

"Think this is the endgame for our kink-hunt?" Bakugou asked sarcastically after a few minutes of very, very spaced out clicks.

"Yep. This'll be it," Kirishima's expression became serious a moment before he finished, "and don't even say that word. I still have Marvel PTSD."

"Infinity War came out more than a fucking year ago now and you're still hung up on endgame?" Bakugou replied pointedly.

"Yep. Yeah, yeah I am, I guess," Kirishima said, uninvested in the conversation. "Alright, done. I'll open up a new tab. Don't peek at mine." Kirishima ordered lightly as he gave the laptop to Bakugou.

"Whatever," Bakugou agreed. He spent a good 10 minutes on it, still about five less than Kirishima spent on his own test. Finally, the results were in. Bakugou set the two tests side by side on the screen as Kirishima positioned himself beside Bakugou once more.

"You're 100% rope bunny??" Kirishima gawked.

"What the fuck does that even mean?" Bakugou bickered in a mumble.

"Let's see..." Kirishima began, clicking to see the 'More info' icon. "'Rope bunnies like to be tied up and restrained, rope a-and other attributes. Rope bunnies typically match well with riggers..." he peeked at his own, and found it fourth on his own list. "Looks like we match there."

"Hold the fuck up," Bakugou announced, trying to bring attention away from his blush, "your first thing is Daddy/Mommy?" He laughed.

"You're one to talk!" Kirishima countered. "Your third is is boy/girl!"

"Shit, you're right," Bakugou muttered.

"Cool. So we already have stuff to try," Kirishima commented optimistically.