Part 12: Tired or Horny? - pt. 2

"Leave. Me. Alone!" Bakugou whined from the backseat, curling into a ball at the opposite end of the car, as if he were a cat hissing from the corner of an alley.

Kirishima leaned into the seat, sighing before he spoke. He knew this would be the only option. "I'll carry you."

Bakugou perked up, donning a devilish grin. "Okay, I'll go." He giggled maniacally as Kirishima backed out of the car, waiting for his husband to crawl to the edge of his seat. Kirishima heaved him up into his arms, the blonde's legs wrapped around his waist, and shut the cat door as he turned and started his ascent to their apartment.

Although he would usually use the stairs, he caved to the elevator because the weight of Bakugou in all his muscular glory was just a tad much to take up four flights of stairs with. He pressed the button with his elbow, Bakugou's arms and legs still tightly wrapped around him, and walked into the elevator.

As they rode up, Bakugou groaned, tucking his forehead into his partner's shoulder. Kirishima shivered when the blonde's lips met his skin, small bites greeting kisses in a way that made his nape electrify with pleasure.

When the elevator opened up, Kirishima walked down to his apartment faster than ever, even with the hero Ground Zero in his arms.

As he unlocked the door, shifting the weight of Bakugou to one arm to do so, and walked into his home, he could smell the alcohol in his partner's breath. It reminded him that this even more narcissistic, loving, and open version of his lover was a limited time only, and that the blonde wouldn't be able to recall any of that attitude by the morning.

Finally, finally in their apartment, Kirishima laid his lover on the couch, hovering over him with a hungry expression. He bit his lip, smiling, and began to grind on him, taking up one streak along their erections.

"Still in the mood?" Kirishima beamed. Bakugou, panting heavily with wide eyes, nodded enthusiastically. Kirishima responded in a reserved tone, taking on a submissive demeanor. "Yeah?"

Bakugou propped himself up on his hands, leaving his face only centimeters away from Kirishima's. Bakugou's heavy breaths pressed warm against his face, jerking his heart rate to unfathomable speeds. "Yes, dumbass, I'm still in the mood."

An uneven, giddy grin spread against Kirishima's face, his chest filling to the brim with overwhelming desire. "Great."

"BWAHAHAHA," Bakugou burst out laughing, his face flushed from the night's activities and his short backseat nap. He fell back into the couch, his back arching and his toes curling into the couch as he laughed harder. "'Great?' Really?"

"Yes," Kirishima replied, a hint of humor in his own tone as he spoke, "really."

Bakugou felt that warm, comfortable feeling again as Kirishima leaned down for a kiss, the feeling shooting through the rest of his body as Kirishima pressed his chest against his own. Bakugou smiled into the embrace, though his head ached and his vision wandered more obviously than it did before.

Bakugou fell back down on the bed, guiding Kirishima to take control of him. Kirishima didn't hesitate to oblige.

Immediately, Bakugou's wrists were pinned above him, the weight and pressure of Kirishima against him arousing him even more than his vulnerability. He laid helpless and heated, his face red as a tomato as he realized the position he had been placed in.

"Fuck, I bet you love me like this," Bakugou retorted with a nasty, lust filled bite, "all helpless and needy for your dick."

This time, Kirishima blushed, taken aback by his brash words and unbridled lust filled honesty. It was hot as hell, and it flustered him to the point of gaining an alluring red tint.

"Awh, did I embarrass you?" Bakugou spat, leaning as far forward as he could with his wrists restrained above his head. His smile was daunting, and his hips even more so.

Kirishima bit back a visual retort, leaning forward to bite his partner's neck instead.

Bakugou moaned softly, arching his back and throwing his head behind him with vigor as Kirishima's lips tore down his body, rough hands unbuttoning his top all the way down. His eyes wandered as soft pleasures overtook him, and his focus was lost.

Kirishima licked a strip of skin, intentionally letting his tongue probe Bakugou's nipples. The blonde let out a hiss and arched his back only slightly, groping at Kirishima's arm with a whimper to top it off. As Kirishima continued to grope at Bakugou's sides, biting and sucking along the tender skin, moans escaped Bakugou's mouth frequently, and it was making Kirishima's erection grow.

Suddenly, Bakugou's hands pulled at the back of Kirishima's shirt, seemingly trying to nudge him off. Kirishima stopped, giving Bakugou a confused look as he stumbled past Kirishima, grabbing onto the couch for support as his eyes lazily searches cabinets.

Kirishima narrowed his eyes curiously as he hung over the couch. "What are you doing over there?"

"I'm fuckin' hungry. Fuck off. I'm hungry..." Bakugou mumbled, finally spotting a cabinet he knew help some saltine crackers he could munch on. Once he found them, he wrapped himself around the snack tightly, stumbling back into the kitchen with it in his secure embrace. He plopped down on the couch with his legs far stretched and wide apart, peeled one arm off the snack and dug in.

Kirishima turned and plopped down on the adjacent couch and watched his husband in astonishment, giggles rising up with more and more frequency. He slapped his hand onto his forehead, the chuckles moving his shoulders up and down with increasing ferocity. Bakugou's blush gained a deeper tint as he listened to the giggling until he finally lost it.

"Why the fuck are you, you, you laughing so fucking hard??" Bakugou asked in a tired stutter, yawning through the shoveling of crackers.

"Just... you, my love, just you." Kirishima said as he took his hand off his head and stared at his lover, happy to see him smile at the name. His sober self would always give a sarcastic remark in return, but when he was drunk or high or whatever it was that night, he would take it with pride and glee. It was chance Kirishima didn't get very often. Kirishima leaned forward, propped his elbows on his knees, and asked, "do you want to watch a movie?"

Bakugou, of course, replied with "fuck no" as he got up to fall against Kirishima's side on the couch.

Kirishima found the remote and picked a favorite of theirs from Hayao Miyazaki, and while the artwork and story was incredible, they'd each fallen asleep within 30 minutes of the movie's start- Bakugou first, Kirishima second.

However, rather than watch the award winning movie, Kirishima found himself in awe at his husband, smiling peacefully to himself with the knowledge the night was nearly at its end.

With a small, apologetic smile, Kirishima dug his phone out of his pocket and wrote out a short, but sweet, text to his good friend Sero; "Happy Birthday dude, Gn."

Within 5 minutes, Kirishima was as deep in sleep as Bakugou, a smile on his face remaining from the night's endeavors. Kirishima never, never stopped thinking, loving and fighting for the one he called his, and as he did just that, he dreamily thought, "how lucky am I?"