Other Kiribaku Content: 10k Special

This is just some other random content before we get to the good shit

Crack Kiribaku!

Kirishima: where's Bakugou?
Kaminari: gimme a sec.
Kaminari, extremely loudly: HEY KIRISHIMA! WOW IS THAT BAKUGOU'S SHIRT-
Bakugou, barging in: KirishiMA STOP STEALING MY SHIT!

Kirishima: I'm ready to go!
Bakugou: . . .
Bakugou: I'm not going anywhere until you change out of your fucking crocs.
Kirishima: Why?! They're my best shoes!
Bakugou, quietly: Kirishima.
Kirishima, equally quiet: yes?
Bakugou: You're going to a fuCKING WEDDING.
⬆️ inspired by the fic "Excuses" by user kiri-shine

Sero: Are Kirishima and Bakugou dating?
Kaminari: No
Mina: Probably
Kirishima: Yeah
Sero, to Kirishima: no, shh, I'm not ready for it to be canon yet. *holds hand to his chest and falls to the floor.*
Mina: his heart can't take it.

Bakugou: FUCK.
Kirishima: . . . FUCK.
Kaminari: *le gasp* YOU'RE TEACHING HIM BAD WORDS.

Random, but a sneak peek at a Tododeku Fic I'm writing!

"He tasted like alcohol, but honestly, so did I. His lips were so soft against my own that it made me deepen the kiss, searching for more of his skin to discover. He held his hands up to my waist with hands more gentle than a butterfly's wings, and leaned over me, taking what dominance I thought I had.

In an instant, it was over."

Here's an excerpt from a fluffy Kiribaku one-shot!

"Bakugou had no plans to date when he entered Yuuei, and in the face of this situation, he hadn't stumbled from his strict stance on that issue. Upon finishing his reading of the note that was left with this new gift, however, he may have done more than stumble.

Hunched over in front of his book bag once again, he stared with puzzled contempt at the bouquet of flowers that had, once again, managed to find a place among his school work. It was sitting quite comfortably in a chair situated at the desk in his dorm room, and while the bag seemed to pay no mind to the bouquet, Bakugou was still enraged. This was the third time he had sat and contemplated the placement of one of these bouquets, and it was starting to really piss him off. He was in no need of a lover, and especially not such an extravagant one. He sneezed into his elbow, caught off-guard by the sudden overwhelming response his senses were having to the gifts. The note, though, was what pissed him off past what he thought was possible. Because, well, he wasn't as pissed as he was elated, and the fact that someone could make him feel that way led him to be overcome by his vulnerability. He hated being vulnerable, and it fueled his anger more. The note's messy yet charming handwriting clearly belonged to Kirishima.

"Kirishima knew that I knew the handwriting belonged to him. He knows I know. The clever bastard, couldn't fucking tell me himself." Bakugou spat out the words, allowing himself to say his thoughts aloud.

It was a planned move, and he knew that. He was going to burst if he had to even think the word "knew" again."

Now, onto the really gay shit.