Part 4: Flashback

Bakutop
It was our last year of UA, and we were all perfecting our plans for adulthood. (Manga spoilers this sentence) I'd been given Best Jeanist's hero agency in light of his passing, and Kirishima landed himself with Fat Gum after years of working hard with him (end sentence). That day had been the last day of classes before summer break, and with the dorms emptied by our peer's plans, we decided to try it for the first time.

  Kirishima walked carefully to my dorm's entrance, shuffling back and fourth nervously. I could hear his clothes rub against themselves as he did so; we stood facing each other through the door, our thoughts glued to the person across from us. Finally, I heard the knocks.

  "You're late, shitty-hair." I lectured him. I really didn't mind his tardiness, but I needed something to say. I couldn't let our first time get off on an awkward start, and the best way to prevent was to just keep talking.

  "I-I know- I just couldn't find any, uhm, you know," Kirishima waved his hand in figure eights as he looked up then to the left and right. Finally, he looked at Bakugou straight on, saying, "lube."

  "Right. Just get your ass in here." I dragged my hand down his shoulder, arms, and then finally grabbed his hand and dragged him into my room. If I was smooth, I assumed he would respond in the same way, but my hand was shaking and my head was reeling. I'm confident in everything, but I couldn't risk messing this up.

  "So, how do we do this?" Kirishima asked genuinely. His eyes showed he was nervous too. "I hear it hurts the first time when you're the one, erm, recieving."

  "For fucks sake, just don't worry about it. I'll go slow. Tell me it hurts, and I'll stop." I tried my best to console him, but I wasn't the greatest at it in any situation. "We're no where close though."

  "Then let's get started." His fake confidence was enough to lure me into the lust I had been pondering for this moment. He came in, and immediately I pushed him against the door that had just been closed. I kissed him furiously, putting as much intensity into it as I could, and pushed myself against his member. I kissed deeper, more thoughtfully, soon traveling down his body with my hands. I played with his nipples through his shirt, making Kirishima let out a string of erotic noises. I leaned in close to his ear.

  "That's what I like to hear." I said the words softly, letting my breath hit his ear and send a shiver up his spine.

  "Let's move to the bed." Kirishima said it with a hint of question in his voice, as if asking if it were okay. I stopped and looked at him for a second, then realized the sexual tension had just broken with my pause.

  "Alright," I responded gruffly. I took his hand and led him to the bed with slow feet. I sat down first, and pulled him into my lap by his collar. I let our lips collide with a new, purely sexual purpose; it was all only the precursor to what we really wanted to try that night.

I grinded against him sensually, making him moan lightly in my ear. Hearing his moans, I got harder, until I couldn't wait any longer.

I moved back on the bed, making Kirishima get up on his knees above me. As I looked him in the eyes, I undid my belt and pants efficiently. Finally, I pulled down my pants and my briefs with them, to reveal my hard dick. I moved my hand up and down my shaft, then moved my eyes up to his.

"You hungry?" I asked sexually, licking my lips and touching myself as I did. Kirishima, all too nervous, responded.

"Well, here goes nothing. . ." he responded nonchalantly to himself. I panicked.

"Hey! Hey, hey, hey- do you not want to do this anymore?" I asked as gently as I could, trying not to let my disappointment come through. I sat up quickly, taking his head in my hand.

"No! No, it's okay, I still want to. I just don't want to do anything wrong." He took my hand off his face and held it. I understood exactly what he meant.

"We're both gonna fuck stuff up. It's okay." I tried my best to soothe him and his worries about this. We've been wanting to do this for so long. A little bit of nerves was too trivial a reason to stop, but I didn't want to make him do anything against his will.

"I know. Let's just keep going. I'll tell you if it hurts or anything." He said it with a smile of reassurance. I tried to smile in a way that let him know that he'd succeeded in reassuring me, but my own smile felt faded. Despite that, we continued.

  Kirishima lowered himself to the floor as he began to suck my cock. He licked up from the base of my shaft, then began to bob his head as he took in more. I groaned lightly, holding his head by his hair. He glanced up at me with my cock in his mouth, slobbering over it like a child with a lollipop. He took my cock by the base and began to deep throat it, taking in all of me then completely back out, over and over. I grunted as I felt my heat come off in waves.

"F-fuck, Kirishima. That feels so damn good." I continued to grunt as he deep throated me, sometimes bobbing his head at the bottom of my shaft. I felt pressure build up. "Kirishima, I'm cumming-" and before he even realized, his throat filled with my seed. Without a second thought, he swallowed.

"Damn..." I let the word slip out.

"What? D'you think I'd spit?" He sat on the floor in front of me with his legs folded beside him.

"I guess I did. I never will again." I responded under my breath. He was hot too; I already felt myself getting hard again. I pulled Kirishima up with one hand and he laid himself on the bed in front of me. He pulled his pants and boxers off as quickly as he could, and threw them to the side. He held his knees beside his head.

"I'm ready." Kirishima almost moaned the words.

  I took the lube and slathered it between my fingers. I began to move a finger in him, slowly getting deeper and pushing in. I felt him get tighter as I hit one spot inside him, his breath hitching and his eyes watering.

  "Do you want me to stop?" I asked him softly.

  "No! No, no. Please keep going." He begged, though his pain was clear.

  Still, I obeyed.

  Continually, I pressed that spot, jack-rabitting my fingers. His body shook under my control, and I heard an array of lewd noises leave his mouth as he did, slathered in pleasure and pain. He was completely out of it.

  I slid in another finger. Immediately, Kirishima's eyes shot open and began to water, his pain becoming overwhelmed by pleasure.

  "B-Bakugou! R-right there-please, oh my god-" he begged.

  Instead, satisfied with his lubrication, I pulled my fingers out, and he gasped lightly as I did. With his ass in front of me, I positioned myself at his entrance.

  "You ready?" I asked the final question.

  "Yeah. Just get going." He responded impatiently.

  Gently, I pushed myself into him. He gripped the bed and whimpered as I did, whispering my name. I felt him tighten around my pulsing cock and I groaned, satisfied. I pushed myself deeper into him, then gripping his hips and pulling him closer and my cock deeper into him. His moans got louder and with it my drive. I pushed in and out of him faster, thrusting deeper until I could get my whole cock into him.

  "Bakugou! Uhhh, fuck- Bakugou. Faster, please, I'm almost there." He drifted back into that lustful, dreamy state. I obliged, thrusting my cock into him suddenly and powerfully, and I felt him shake underneath me in response. I held his thighs, pushing myself into him as hard and fast as I could before I climax.

  "Kirishima, I'm about to cum-"

  "Just cum in me!" He said it haughtily. I felt myself release and came inside him, moaning satisfied.

  As I pulled out, I saw his ass dripping with my cum. Panting happily, I laid down beside him.

  "Good first time?" I queried.

  "Good first time."