~ viii ~

A/N: Gonna be a long chapter dudes ;) but this'll only be the really long chapter so don't worry :p

------

"Y/N?? Dude, what did you do to her?!"

"What? She's fine."

"No, she's not! Look at her eyes, man!"

"Y/L/N, wake up!"

"Dude, if she doesn't wake up in the next five goddamn seconds, I'm gonna wrap you up as tight as a mummy and throw you out of that goddamn window."

"I think she's conscious... and Sero? I'll help you."

"Oh my God, she's fine!"

Suddenly, you felt a harsh slap across your face, and your mind finally returned to normal. You took a deep breath as you yelped, holding the side of your cheek as your vision tried to stop spinning. You could see three figures in front of you: one with black hair, who you assumed was Sero; one with blonde hair, who was obviously Kaminari; and that purple-haired boy, who did this to you. Eventually, all your memories came rushing back, and so did your vision.

Frowning at Shinso, who had his arms crossed and was being glared at by the other two boys, you then yelled, "Dude! You said you wouldn't brainwash me! What the hell?!"

"You missed too many times, so I did what I thought was best," he shrugged, wandering off. Sero followed him in a mini fit of rage, swearing at him, while Kaminari sat by you. Then, you noticed where you were. You were in the waiting room.

Then, your heart began to race. Did you win?! Where did your team come? What's going on!?

"Kami, what happened?!" you exclaimed, not realising that you were clinging onto his arm as you spoke. "How did I get here?"

"I had to carry you up," he muttered, pink appearing in his cheeks. You also blushed a little, hoping to dear God you didn't look stupid. "Even that purple-haired weirdo was confused. Apparently you're not supposed to pass out after that crazy brainwashing he does, but y'know, at least you're OK now."

"Did I win?" you asked nervously, biting your fingernails. "Did you?!"

Then, a smile appeared on his face, and he pulled you into a tight hug. "Yes, we both got through!"

Cheering, you returned the hug, wrapping your arms around his neck while giggling. "Where did I come?"

"Third," he beamed, pulling away. His entire face was pink, but his smile never vanished. "But guess where I came?"

"Last?" you joked, and he punched you in the arm kiddingly.

"Nope!" he exclaimed, clapping his hands in the excitement that resembled a child. "My team came first! I came first, Y/N!"

"Kami, that's amazing!" you replied, just as surprised as he was. Then, you remembered when he shocked everyone mid-battle, and your excitement turned into irritation. "But you didn't have to just shock everybody! That hurt!"

"Ah well, I still won, even though I went a bit brain-dead," he said unapologetically, sticking out his tongue and sticking up his thumbs. "And you still came third! Oh, by the way, it's currently lunch. I didn't know what you liked, so I let Sero choose, and he said to get you a bowl of chicken fried rice, so here you go."

"Awh, thank you!" you exclaimed, taking the bowl from him and beginning to eat. You'd always been shy when eating in front of people, but in front of Kaminari... it just felt different. You felt safe. "So, where's everyone else?"