~ xxiv ~

"Y/N, we're going to the hot springs!" Ashido beamed, shaking you as you rolled over on your bed, finishing your conversation with Sero. A smile appeared on your face, and you kicked your legs over the bed, noticing that the other girls were completely nude except for a towel wrapped around their bodies. Jiro looked mildly uncomfortable, tucking her hair behind her ear as she twirled one of her ear jacks around her finger, but Uraraka was assuring her it'd be alright.

"Fun!" you giggled, clapping your hands together and running into the bathroom to strip down. You heard the others talking amongst each other, their excitement spreading into you and you forgot about your insecurities. Glancing down at the scars on your legs from the USJ incident, you gulped, hoping nobody would notice, then covered yourself with the towel. "Aren't we supposed to be going to bed?"

"Mr Aizawa thought it would be a good idea to go into the springs before nighttime so we could relax after today's exercise!" Yaoyorozu explained with a beam, clapping her hands together. "I think it'll be fun!"

Taking a deep breath, you left the bathroom with a confident smile, the other girls giggling and opening the door to leave the room that you, Hagakure and Ashido shared. Uraraka and Tsuyu shared a room next door, while the Yaoyorozu shared with Jiro. Making sure there were no boys in sight (although there shouldn't have been), the seven of you dashed into the hot springs, the steam warming up your shivering body almost instantly. You sunk into the water, feeling your tense muscles relax, and the other girls followed (taking off their towels, of course).

"Oh my goodness, I could fall asleep in this," Yaoyorozu sighed, sinking down so it was only her head above the water. The bubbles and steam made sure nobody could be pervy and look at each other's naked bodies, but Ashido decided to completely ignore that and sit on the edge of the pool, only dipping in her toes and showing off her body to everybody. "C'mon, Mina! Get in!"

Before a minute had passed, you and Jiro had practically dragged her in, getting splashed in the face when she kicked the water at you.

"I was hoping NOT to get my hair wet!" Jiro exclaimed with a pout, wringing out her hair. Then, you noticed the scenery around the pool, and a smile appeared on your face. You clambered out of the pool while the other girls began to splash poor Jiro and were distracted, and you wandered over to the bushes and trees, noticing that they weren't artificial in the slightest and had somehow managed to live in such conditions. Chuckling, you touched the leaves and felt how healthy they were. Being completely nude and in a forest-like environment felt almost... peaceful, as if it was completely natural. Your feet slapped against the wooden floor, and your whole body relaxed.

Sinking against the wall that separated the girls and boys, you then heard someone scampering up the wall. Eyes wide, you knew exactly who it was and quickly hid behind the bush, hearing all the other boys complaining. It was Mineta, and it didn't take a fool to figure that out. You were about to warn the other girls about him, but then you heard him scream and hit the ground. He'd fallen. Sighing with relief, you heard the other girls laughing and joined in.

That was until you heard a male voice right beside you saying, "Hey!"

"Denki?!" you exclaimed loudly, covering yourself with your hands. Then, you looked down to see his face at the bottom of the wall through a small hole that had been created by God-knows who. Your face went bright red, and he then realised you were completely nude, and his cheeks also went red. He covered his eyes and you squatted behind a bush, glaring at him. "Dude! Maybe a warning next time?"

"Sorry, I heard your laugh and I was wondering what you were up to!" Kaminari explained, still covering his eyes, which came as a surprise. "Don't worry, I didn't see anything!"