~ xlii ~

Ever since you received the news from Kaminari and Sero, you'd be petrified that your quirk was going to come through at a time you weren't prepared and you'd hurt someone. In fact, you'd been trying not to activate your first quirk as much, believing that unleashing your Thunder & Lighting would unintentionally release Chains too. 

However, there was hero training, and this time, it was to focus on new super moves. You'd always had one in the back of your mind, and that was to create as many strong bolts at one time and throw them all in different directions as you spun in the air, but it was a difficult move. Of course, you didn't want to hurt anybody - you wanted to pin them down - so you always aimed for the flappy bit of someone's clothing that'd pin them. Having that in mind as well as doing your super move would be extremely difficult, but you were up for the challenge. 

As you wandered into Gym Gamma with Uraraka, you noticed that the belt around your waist that had little pockets for prepared bolts was coming loose, and you grumbled to yourself. She chuckled a little. 

"So, what are you going to be working on today?" she asked, cocking her head as she went to help, but you swatted her away. It was easy to tie up since it had a latch around the back just like a belt. 

"I haven't thought of a name for it yet, but I want to practise my aim alongside my agility, so I'm able to pin people down with a bolt or hit them without pausing," you explained, and she clapped her hands together with glee, excited to see it. "What about you?"

"I want to practise trying not to vomit while floating myself," she nervously giggled, and you felt bad that she had such an awesome quirk with such a dreadful side-effect. "Then I'll probably work with Tsuyu on my Comet Home Run! I think we could do something cool together with something like that!"

"Sounds great!" you smiled, finally fixing your belt and looking around the concrete area that Cementoss had set up, finding a place for you to practise. Finally, you found a spot and clambered up, passing Sero who was releasing the tape from his elbows and sticking them to random areas, then swinging like Spiderman from those comics you'd seen him read. 

Finally, you found a space that would be good enough for you that was surrounded by walls, and you quickly asked Kirishima to punch holes into random areas in them, which he agreed to. Those would be your targets. Taking a deep breath, you went to jump up and begin, but then you felt a tap on your shoulder and you nearly shot the person behind you. 

Of course, it was Kaminari.

"Denki!" you exclaimed, watching him laugh at your startled expression. "I nearly shot you!"

"Sorry!" he said between deep breaths, trying to regain his composure. "Anyway, hi! I just wanted to ask, have you had adjustments to your costume? It looks really cool!"

As a matter of fact, you had!

It was a tight-fitting, flexible, black one-piece that went down to your ankles and wrists, and two, elastic-type fabrics stretched to go under your bare feet, which were bare because you had more freedom to fly around in. The fabric was there as extra comfort, and it would support the blasts. Then, you had a grey glove-like items on your hands that were fingerless and had a hole where the palm was to help create the bolts and also reduce the numbness. The belt around your waist was the newest addition to your costume, and so was the fact that the costume had become turtleneck. You'd also added a very long, black cape, hiding your head and your back so if somebody tried to come up from behind, you'd feel it.

"Thanks! I wanted to change it up a little bit," you replied, tugging at the belt around your waist. "Maybe now I can make loads of bolts at a time and not end up with numb hands during a battle, and if anybody tries to touch me, they'll get a shock from the bolt! Cool, right?"