~ xxxiv ~

"So, you excited to go back to school?" Sero asked you from across the kitchen, pouring you a glass of orange juice while you rested against the counter, biting into an apple. "Apparently, Ashido is going to be joining the dance club that is being set up, and she's really keen on dragging us along. According to Yaoyorozu, they're starting up a ton of new clubs such as sports and arts. Exciting, isn't it?"

"Yeah... exciting..." you replied quietly, your mind unable to focus on anything since the incident.

The incident that had shaken the world.

The big fight between All Might and All for One had been broadcasted across the world, and it had nearly a billion views on YouTube, only two days after being uploaded. All Might's true form had been revealed, which seemed to surprise everybody, but that wasn't what worried you the most. What concerned you was Yaoyorozu, and the great measures she'd gone to save Bakugo with Kirishima, Todoroki, Midoriya and Iida. She was, of course, safe along with the others, but surely they'd get into so much trouble. What if they got expelled or arrested for what they'd done? 

You'd voiced your concerns to Sero, and he'd assured you it'd be all right. At least, he'd tried to anyway. He wandered over to you and handed you the glass, which you simply stared into. He sighed and pat your shoulder, a gentle smile on his face. "Y/N, how many times have I said this? In the end, they actually helped All Might a bunch, so no matter how much Aizawa will yell or complain, he can't expel them. Isn't that what a hero is, after all?"

 "I guess so..." you responded, taking a sip from the drink and wandering into the living room, where Sero's mum should've been, but wasn't. "Hanta, where's your mother?"

"That is a very good question," Sero replied, raising an eyebrow. She wasn't upstairs, she would've most likely told them, so where was she? 

That was when you heard the familiar voice of Mr Aizawa at the front door. 

"Ah, yes! Come in, come in!" you heard the female voice of Sero's mother say, and when she wandered in, your homeroom teacher followed with surprisingly tidy hair that was up in a ponytail and a shaven chin. He even wore a suit! He nodded at you two as a hello, and you bowed in return, wondering if you should even be in the room. However, he gestured for both of you to sit, to which you did. Sero and his mother sat on the main sofa, leaving Aizawa in the chair opposite and you in the corner reclining chair that his father usually sat on. 

"Good afternoon, Mrs Yoshiko Sero, Hanta Sero and Y/N Y/L/N," Aizawa started, hearing him sound so formal almost comedic. "At U.A, we're setting up dorms for the students to keep them safe from the villain attacks that seem to be occurring and targetting them. I'm sure you were sent the letter earlier this week explaining a few details and what would be necessary to bring to the dorms if you were to cooperate. Also, I truly believe that these dorm rooms will be useful for our student's heroic studies, as well as the ability to form better relationships with each other."

"How many other students have agreed so far?" Yoshiko asked, cocking her head before patting her son the head, much to the obvious disgust he portrayed on his face. "I don't want him being the only one there."

"As far as now, we've been to eleven people's houses, and all the families have agreed," Aizawa replied with a nod, then pointed to you. "I also visited your house before Sero's, Y/L/N, and your father agreed pretty quickly."

"Thanks, Dad," you muttered, knowing that he probably just wanted you out of the house. However, nobody heard you and continued with the conversation.

"So, who are the people who've said yes?" Sero asked, in the politest way he could. Aizawa sighed.

"It should be classified information, but I don't really see why, so I'll say anyway," he replied, pulling out a sheet of paper from his pocket and unfolding it. "Y/N Y/L/N, Eijiro Kirishima, Toru Hagakure, Tenya Iida, Mashirao Ojiro, Rikido Sato, Kyoka Jiro, Momo Yaoyorozu, Denki Kaminari, Katsuki Bakugo and Mezo Shoji."

"Well, if Hanta wants to go, he can go!" Yoshiko beamed, clapping her hands together. "As long as he's kept safe and becomes the hero he wants to be, then I'll agree to anything that will help him along his journey."

Sero smiled widely, and you looked over at him with an even wider one. "Hell yeah!"

"But, Sero and Y/L/N, this does not give you an excuse to slack on your studies. I want you working just as hard, maybe even harder," Aizawa instructed, and the two of you nodded with a "Yessir!" 

With that, Aizawa was seen from the Sero household, and the two of you dashed upstairs to start packing Sero's stuff. By that, you'd sit on his bed on your phone while watching him pack about two suitcases.

Crackheads™

Y/N:
- HEY YA'LL!!
- WE'RE GETTING DORM ROOMS!!

Denki 💛✨:
- IK!!
- MY PARENTS SAID YES!! 😁
- i'm so excited!

Mina 🌻:
- WAIT REALLY?! 🤩🤩
- OH!!
- THAT'S THE LETTER MY PARENTS GOT 🤪
- they haven't come to my house yet!

Denki 💛✨:
- All Might came to mine about two hours ago!

Y/N:
- aizawa just visited me and hanta, so i'm assuming they split up?

Kirishima 💪🏻:
- Probably, they both came to visit us!
- But we were the first family they came to I think
- I live quite close to U.A hehe 😁

Denki 💛✨:
- i've already started packing! 😂😂

Y/N:
- i should really be helping hanta right now
- but i can't be bothered :3

Kirishima 💪🏻:
- So you're out of the hospital?

Y/N:
- yep!
- i got released last night!
- my arm is still in a bandage just to make sure it fully healed, recovery girl came and fixed most of me!

Mina 🌻:
- that burn is gonna scar, isn't it?? 😳😥

Y/N:
- probably, but i don't wanna think about that ://

Bakugo 💥:
- i'm coming too

Mina 🌻:
- OMG
- BAKUSQUAD SLEEPOVER 😍😎😱

Bakugo 💥:
- that sounds awful

Denki 💛✨:
- alright we get it, you go to sleep at like 5pm
- BUT IT'LL BE FUN 😃

Bakugo 💥:
- to you losers, it probably will be
- but it sounds like a shitshow to me

Kyoka 🕷:
- damn bakugo, way to spoil the fun!

Bakugo 💥:
- who asked for your input, earphones?

Y/N:
- bakugo!
- that's rude

Hantaaa 🦋🖕🏻:
- Y/N GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW AND HELP ME
- I CANT FIND ONE OF MY HOODIES

Y/N:
- WHERE EVEN ARE YOU??

Hantaaa 🦋🖕🏻:
- DOWNSTAIRS

Y/N:
- WHYY

Kirishima 💪🏻:
- Just go and talk to each other in person 🤣

Y/N:
- naahhhhh
- where's the fun in that?? :p

Hantaaa 🦋🖕🏻:
- Y/N I NEED YOUR HELP GODDAMN IT

Y/N:
- alright alright i'm coming XD
- see ya'll soon :3

Denki 💛✨:
- BYEEEE

Mina 🌻:
- adios! 👋🏼

Kyoka 🕷:
- byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee