No Regrets

The fact that Spencer Reid found a way to drag you to this party still shocks you, and you still don't know how the hell he did it.

Morgan ended up inviting everyone over for a New Year's Eve party after work. You didn't plan on originally going, so you went home after work and changed into your nice pajamas and decided to snack on some popcorn while watching some good old movies. The entire night was going to be relaxing and wonderful, which is a perfect way to celebrate the new year.

But of course, that didn't work out for you.

About six minutes into the movie marathon, someone knocked at your door. When you opened said door, Spencer Reid came into sight with that signature messy hair of his and that adorable smile that made your heart melt.

And you were in pajamas. Great.

He waved at you and his silky voice that could send anyone to sleep asked you if you'd like to go to Morgan's party with him. You really wanted to say no, but when he gave you that cute look of his that makes you feel like a little kid again, there wasn't any way you could say no to him.

So, thanks to Spencer Reid, you were at Morgan's house, loud music blaring throughout his home, and surrounded by a bunch of suspicious people that you didn't know. Your eyes followed everyone's movements, noticing everything about them as they walked away.

"Are you really trying to profile everyone at this party?"

Your head turns to see JJ with a glass of champagne in her hand. You smile at the blondie and laugh a little. "They freak me out, JJ," you whisper. "I feel like any one of them is about to murder someone because they wouldn't give up their wine."

JJ chuckles, smiling at you. "On with the profiling, then!" she says. "Oh, also, your ride is over there." She points to Reid and continues, "You might want to go and say hi. I think he has something to tell you." She winks and walks off.

You're left staring at Reid. God, he's so attractive. How someone could be so smart and so handsome was beyond way you. Taking JJ's advice, you walk over to Spencer with a smile.

"Hey Spence!" you call as you walk over. He glances up at the mention of his name and locks eyes with you, smiling.

"Hey!" he responds, smiling. "There's officially only eleven minutes and twenty-one seconds left before the new year!"

You laugh at the fact that actually calculated it. "Yeah! It's almost over. But I had a great year with you," you tell him, smiling. "Thank you for all of the times you've helped me through a lot of things."

He smiles at you, which makes your heart swoon. "Anytime. And thank you for everything you've done. This year had some crazy things and you definitely helped guide me through those things. So thank you, so so much."

Spencer's kind words are enough to make you melt right then and there. "You're so very welcome."

"So..." Reid starts, "do you have any regrets from the past year?"

Suddenly, the thought of spilling your feelings for Spencer to him floated in your head. It was a regret you have, but it's not like you could act on it now.

"Nope," you answer sweetly. You hope that Spencer won't question that, but he's also a profiler.

"Is that a lie I hear, (Y/N)?" teases Spence. "What do you regret?"

You bite your lip as you look at Reid. Half of you is tempted to tell, while the other half of you is telling you to walk away and not tell him.

"Nothing," you say. "Nothing important, at least."

Reid walks even closer to you so your faces are merely inches apart. "I think it's very important."

Your moment is maintained for a little bit before the crowd starts counting down from ten.

"Ten more seconds," Spence's silky and sexy voice whispers in your ear.

His little whisper is enough for you to smash your lips against his as the crowd goes wild for the new year. Your mind goes haywire as his tongue ends up slipping into your mouth. This kiss just turned into a make out session, and you are not complaining one bit.

When he pulls away, you two lock eyes before laughing.

"Now," you say, "I truly have no regrets."