ABOUT THE BOOK

This book was created from a writing challenge that happened on Twitter, in the month of December, 2019. The challenge was titled; Written In December. And the idea behind it was to connect all writers; just for the fun of writing.

We were asked to use the daily prompts, covering the month of December, to write short stories or poems, and then submit our entries under the comment section in a picture format for ease, using the hashtags;

#WrittenInDecember #TheWritersConnect

Along the challenge, someone made a donation to award 3 winners. We were left in the dark until a random day was selected, and the entries for Day 15: Welcome Home, were judged.

My story made it to top 10, and then I became the 3rd prize winner. Words couldn't express how I felt on the night of the announcement. It was a feeling that proved me worthy of my author dream.

The challenge was a beautiful experience. Although it was tough, it brought out my creativity and improved my writing. And below were the days that I missed due to the lack of inspiration.

Day 5: Traveling abroad
Day 13: The neighbor
Day 17: Ice cream
Day 29: Cast in stone

After the challenge was over, I decided to compile all my works to publish here on Wattpad, where my writing dream began.

*Acknowledgement*

I'd like to thank, Efam Amechi Aliogo Harris and DWritersConnect; the creators of the challenge. I'm grateful to them for providing me the opportunity to be a part of a wonderful piece of art.

I'm also grateful to Peper Hade Shoyemi, whose generosity made me a 3rd prize winner.

A big thanks to a very good friend of mine, Salis Usman; the one who brought the writing challenge to my knowledge, by tagging me to the post on Twitter. I wouldn't have embarked on the journey if it wasn't for his encouragement. Thank you for believing so much in my writing.

I'm also grateful to my readers for their support and heartfelt comments.

And last but not least, and most importantly; I'm thankful to God for the success.

I'm sharing this experience because it means so much to me, and I hope that you enjoy every story/poem as much as I enjoyed writing them. XOXO