2 it's

Yet another late night in a dark hospital room, accompanied with the dim lights provided by the moon, which was unusually dimmer probably because of the clouds, Wonwoo found himself awake to nothing, as if someone was watching him asleep, sending creeps all over his body. He tried to remember what his dream was, probably looking for some possible cause of what had awaken him from his slumber, but to no avail—in fact, what he could remember was just pitch black: he didn't seem to dream about anything. He looked to his side, slightly moving his head, toward the direction of the dresser, and found Eunmyun, his very sister, sleeping on her own hands resting on Wonwoo's bed, head touching his right hand, wearing a thick jacket, protecting her from the cold night temperature, unlike Wonwoo who luckily was able to hide behind the warm blanket. As soon as he saw her, the terrified feeling from before suddenly disappeared; he smiled to himself, being grateful that he was born as a little brother to this awesome figure.

It wasn't the only night his sister accompanied him by sleeping in such position, which was probably not good for her, especially when she needed a lot of good rest being a busy last-year medical student; contrarily, she was there almost every night, only missing one or two because of her laboratory activities and the urges to work with her partner. Slowly disappearing, the smile on Wonwoo's face started to turn into a slight sad expression. He sighed, 'I'm sorry I'm such a burden to you, Noona,' he said to himself. Silently, he reached for his phone which was on the usual place, moving his right hand slowly so it wouldn't disturb his sister.

00:46 AM

He wondered why he took his phone; there was no new notifications and he already swept all of his social media just before his sleep. It was also unpleasant to spam his group chat of his friends since tomorrow—that day was yet another school day—it wasn't like Wonwoo liked to spam either. Sighing again, but to nothing, he placed his phone face-down to his chest. He stared at the ceiling blankly, before deciding to look at the window which was near the corner of th—

"YAH!" he screamed aloud both shock in fear.

"WHAT IS IT, WONWOO?!" his sister, who apparently got the shock as well, suddenly wake up in panic as she heard his brother's scream.

Wonwoo shook his head hardly and glanced at his sister's panicked face, even though it was almost all black. "N-nothing," he simply answered. "I'm sorry, I-I just played my phone and... surprised... myself," he stuttered.

Eunmyun sighed heavily in relief. "I thought there's something like a monster or grim reaper you're seeing," she joked, ruffling Wonwoo's hair.

"Uh—I'm not a child anymore," Wonwoo grumbled as he tried to remove his sister's hand from his hair. Eunmyun giggled and stretched for a bit before saying she needed to use the bathroom, leaving Wonwoo alone with his thoughts disturbing his mind. He slowly put his phone back to the dresser as he pulled his sheets once more, prompting to continue his sleep.

'Grim... reaper?' he asked himself inwardly. He shrugged it off, even though the thought of it was still haunting him, at least, tried to shrug it off, and closed his eyes. In fact, he did saw something when he screamed; the very same tall figure, almost all black, standing in the corner of the room, on the exactly same spot. And it disappeared right away soon as his sister woke up.

------===(------)===------

Wonwoo groaned as he was forcefully awakened by the sudden strike of morning light piercing through the window. "Ah, I'm sorry!" Eunmyun apologized as she realized his little brother waking up to her bother, quickly closing the curtain back.

"No, no, no, it's fine," Wonwoo quickly answered, preventing her from doing any further virtuous action that would probably make him feel himself as more of a burden. He rubbed his eyes before blinking a few times, trying to adjust to the bright room. "Please just open it."